• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
On TikTok there has been a woman who picked up a deadly blue ring octopus, it would have could killed her within minutes. In the report they said the octopus is much more dangerous than cyanide

Why not get redeemed by poisenous animals?

Some frogs can be dangerous too.

Where do i have to go to get in contact with such animals?

Can they get shipped?

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Is this another joke post, are you being serious?

• Yay!
Reactions: Cronos, kukukoko and Fehler
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not wild anymals but there was a time in which almost two pitbulls killed me. I had no chances of surviving, best-case-scenario I ended up bitten to death, and I had no idea where their owner was.
I ran for my life and somehow managed to escape safely.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: TicoDK, LONE WOLF. and lofticries
JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

Student
May 31, 2020
yeah, run cephlasuicide.com through a search engine.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Shit. This girl was literally playing with death itself.

I haven't heard of anyone who ctb using animals except for Cleopatra.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Shit. This girl was literally playing with death itself.

I haven't heard of anyone who ctb using animals except for Cleopatra.
You haven't seen any of those videos of people climbing into cages at the zoo and being torn apart by bears/lions/tigers/gorillas?
Seems like there's half a dozen every year.

• Wow
Reactions: Nolen and lofticries
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Not wild anymals but there was a time in which almost two pitbulls killed me. I had no chances of surviving, best-case-scenario I ended up bitten to death, and I had no idea where their owner was.
I ran for my life and somehow managed to escape safely.
How do you feel about Pitt Bull Terriers now? Do you hate the breed or blame the owner of those two dogs!

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
That's interesting. My ex and I used to joke about going to Australia in search of such an octopus. Maybe it's easier to get than N. Imagine the pro lifers trying to ban octopi!

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
How do you feel about Pitt Bull Terriers now? Do you hate the breed or blame the owner of those two dogs!

I don't hate them. I love animals. But I gotta admit I'm scared of them because they look "strong" haha.
I think the problem here is the irresponsible owners, like the one who wasn't around when I almost died!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
People in the UK have been killed by cows. (not really deadly but...) I got chased by a whole herd a few years ago. I think this has happened when people have been walking their dog and the cows do it to protect their young. I don't think anyone has actually ctb that way though.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I don't hate them. I love animals. But I gotta admit I'm scared of them because they look "strong" haha.
I think the problem here is the irresponsible owners, like the one who wasn't around when I almost died!
I'm so sorry you had a frightening experience with those two dogs and l'm so glad you weren't hurt, incidents like that bring shame to us responsible Bull Terrier owner's, My Staffordshire bull terrier won't even go outside for a wee if it's raining and even though it runs after cat's if the cat turns and stands it's ground Max turn's tail and bolt's for his life the big furry wuss! I love the breed and would have no other breed of dog! They are very powerful dogs and are best walked on a harness with a thick chain lead,but a more loving friendly loyal dog you couldn't find! My Max sends you a Friendly woof! IMG 20210422 122408 914 Original 6271059f 6aeb 4d20 9449 97f328e0006a Screenshot 20201112 144650

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and TicoDK
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry you had a frightening experience with those two dogs and l'm so glad you weren't hurt, incidents like that bring shame to us responsible Bull Terrier owner's, My Staffordshire bull terrier won't even go outside for a wee if it's raining and even though it runs after cat's if the cat turns and stands it's ground Max turn's tail and bolt's for his life the big furry wuss! I love the breed and would have no other breed of dog! They are very powerful dogs and are best walked on a harness with a thick chain lead,but a more loving friendly loyal dog you couldn't find! My Max sends you a Friendly woof!View attachment 68037View attachment 68038

Aww so lovely! I bet they would let me pamper them and give them some yummy food haha.

Thanks, my friend!

Hugs!!

• Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Aww so lovely! I bet they would let me pamper them and give them some yummy food haha.

Thanks, my friend!

Hugs!!
Your most welcome buddy, Max would love a good fussing and is very partial to doggy chocs and gravy biscuits!

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife