• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am scared to post the name of the politician. I read some German politicians (left and rightwingers) sort of made a business out of reporting citizens. An expert in a rightwing contrarian newspaper claimed and that not a small part of their income is made out of that. I am not sure how big the fine actually is. But it seems as if it is not small. I could imagine up to 200-500 euros but that's pure speculations. Sometimes I attacked German politicians in this forum and I am kind of scared they report me. But I doubt it. They had to ask SaSU for my IP and I doubt they would cooperate in this instance. What if I kill myself as a response to the fine? Wouldn't that be bad for the reputation. At the same time they could blame the forum for it. Or say that he was mentally unstable and such people are unpredictable.

There are some things I don't understand though. How do they get the anonymous people who use a VPN for example? Some people post that shit with their clear name. Or they send an e-mail directly to the politician. Well that's foolish. But what is with the people with more than two brain cells do they also get caught?

Moreover, everyone says the German justice system is so overburdened. But punishing citizens for calling politicians warmongerers. Is this really that important?

I have the feeling many high politicians in my country are snowflakes. It is true local politicians have a very high burden. They get treated like shit. And there were physical attacks. However, I think the politicians who make a business out of reporting citizens belong to a different category. They are presumptuous and care more about their ego. But that's only my opinion. I would say sue myself for it. But I am too scared for that joke.