fatigued

fatigued

Jul 10, 2023
Things would be so much easier on my family if I weren't around. I am a huge burden to them and they make it clear everyday that they would be happier without me. But:
• I can't move out, because I don't have enough income on my own, however what I do have my family relies on.
• If I kill myself they will feel guilty instead of just feeling relieved. I also don't want them to find me and be traumatised.
• If I go missing they will just get stressed out, and if I'm found (alive) they will resent me. If I'm found dead, see above.

But if I was murdered… yes, they'd grieve, but they'd be able to have someone put all their anger on. They'd be able to file for compensation too, so at least they'd get something out of it. I don't even care what happens to me, my only stipulation would be that I wouldn't want whatever was done to be photographed and recorded. Innocent people are killed every day and I just get to carry on existing. It doesn't make any sense.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, acerace, Crono and 4 others
FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
Sometimes I fantasize about going to the bad parts of town near where I live and just being shot until I'm unrecognizable. Being murdered really would make everything easier.

Reactions: DeathMarch66, acerace, enough of this and 4 others
Shaylla1998

Shaylla1998

Jul 9, 2023
It is true that certain occurrences in this world can seem illogical or stem from an unlikely sequence of unfortunate events and thus leading to the death of innocent pro-lifers.

In the context of stranger related deaths, one plausible scenario I perceive is when individuals trespass into someone else's home and encounter lethal consequences, particularly in regions like the United States. However, if you reside in a country that isn't classified as a third world nation, the likelihood of experiencing a random act of murder is extremely low.

Reactions: saddestbunny
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Be careful what you wish for. A fantasy is just that

fatigued

fatigued

Jul 10, 2023
Be careful what you wish for. A fantasy is just that
If I could guarantee what I said in the original post – no photos or videos of my murder or my body – I would do whatever was necessary to make it happen. I'm so tired of hurting and burdening others, directly or just with my presence. For me, this is would be my preferred way out.

Reactions: acerace
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
If I could guarantee what I said in the original post – no photos or videos of my murder or my body – I would do whatever was necessary to make it happen. I'm so tired of hurting and burdening others, directly or just with my presence. For me, this is would be my preferred way out.
Ok but I can't say I'm happy about attracting the kind of person that would be happy to 'help' to this site

Reactions: saddestbunny
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I read some time ago that people in the US were provoking the police in order to be shot, I think in places like the US it is "easier" to do this kind of action by simply pretending to carry a gun but out of US the police will rarely draw the hg.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I'd love any instant death

Reactions: nopointinlife, acerace, loopdaloop and 2 others
fatigued

fatigued

Jul 10, 2023
Ok but I can't say I'm happy about attracting the kind of person that would be happy to 'help' to this site
I'm not here recruiting anyone. In fact, me posting this at all would probably prevent my family receiving the compensation I mentioned in the original post. I'm just venting how I feel; definitely not going to start trying to solicit a murderer, don't worry 😅
I read some time ago that people in the US were provoking the police in order to be shot, I think in places like the US it is "easier" to do this kind of action by simply pretending to carry a gun but out of US the police will rarely draw the hg.
To be honest in the UK I could probably achieve this by running around with a big knife in any populated area, but I don't to actually make anyone else fear for their life, or want that to be attached to my family, or to be branded a terrorist.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that after all whatever happens in this world after we are finally free from it could never really be our concern as we simply won't be there. And eventually everyone we know will cease existing and be forgotten about. But anyway your feelings are understandable, existence is just too cruel.

L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I dream of someone killing me or being in a fatal accident

Reactions: nopointinlife, acerace and fatigued
Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
I read some time ago that people in the US were provoking the police in order to be shot
The problem with doing this is is that there is no guarantee of death, much less a fast one. Many US police officers are either poorly trained in the use of firearms and/or don't practice enough. Even if you succeed in getting dozens of rounds fired at you, the end result may just be injuries and treatment at hospital, a slow and painful bleed out, heck maybe they don't even hit you at all, and all you are left with are legal problems.

Reactions: spinningmyself and Zegers
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
I really wish my abuser would kill me, then for once he wouldn't be the victim and everyone willl see him for what he is, and I could be released from my suffering without having the guilt of upsetting my mother, guilt of not continuing on my life as everyone wants me to. he's already spiritually killed me months ago, I'm just a walking corpse, running around finishing some paper work. There is no justice in this world, just cruelty and despair and broken trusts

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Beepvonboop, fatigued and NoLongerHuman.
B

bleep276

Jul 4, 2023
I live near Baltimore MD and drive through it once a week. I often look around and contemplate pursuing my murder, I know some gangs require initiates to kill a white person. I also get tempted to hunt for fentanyl but I don't want to get arrested or buy laced shit

Reactions: fatigued
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I've considered going to the Chicago suburbs at night just for the chance I'd get murdered. With my luck I'd get my ass beat severely and robbed, but they'd leave me alive. It would probably scare someone too much if they pulled a gun on me and I started to smile and cry while begging them to pull the trigger.

N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
Everyone will die sooner or later, that is a guarantee. What's wrong with fast forwarding to the same end result that waits for all?

Reactions: sensation86
W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
I fantasize freak accidents where I get impaled with I-beams through my head, and being instantly crushed from motor accident while driving to work. Isn't it crazy how much the fantasies bring us hope, happiness and peace sometimes?