ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Everyday is bad. Bad, mind you not good. Be it physical or mental the pain is constant every single day and nobody cares. Why would they? Even if they did what could they do to help me save from giving me enough money to isolate myself forever or kill me. No, no words mean nothing anymore and after this last catastrophe I lost the only thing keeping me going in one fell swoop. It's as if some diety hones in on whatever small glimpse of happiness I set my sights on and then dashes it to the rocks. So empty, so tired and now without any fight left. Husk left to wage, suffer and then thankfully die.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Seeking, Dead Meat, shush and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really is so awful and depressing and I know that it can be so dreadful when everything is so hopeless. All that I want is to peacefully pass away and be free from this existence. In a world where there is so much suffering, suicide should not be so difficult. It must be unbearable being in so much pain and I think that most people only care about what directly affects themselves. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: ikadasui, Dead Meat and shush
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sadly, this how too many of us end up in life. It doesn't matter how we got here, we all had different paths, paths that intersected with each other, paths that ran parallel, Paths that ran congruent with each other. The means to this end are well understood, I believe. The meadns will always be in existence. It's the solution that is elusive.

• Love
Reactions: ikadasui, _Seeking, Dead Meat and 1 other person
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I agree OP. Life is very hard for some people. I'm so sorry. Living is unbearable for some of us. I wish we didn't have to suffer so much. I wish everyone had the same quality of life. Everyone gets friends, a mate, a house

This world is too competitive and aggressive for me

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat