sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023

299128_1620073147.jpg

You're a Cryo User!
You're an intelligent, analytical, and logical person who can solve any problem! You're the person everyone turns to when they're stuck on something or confused. The Cryo element is great for freezing enemies and dishing out a massive critical-hit. Just be careful not to get wet—it sucks to be standing helplessly on the other side of the ice, frozen yourself. Your negative traits may include standoffishness, obliviousness, and haughtiness. Things may be easy for you to analyze and plan out, but you can't expect everyone else to follow your specific train of thought. Make sure you're not looking down on others, but rather helping them understand solutions to their problems as a friend. You should listen to emotionally-driven people who can offer your brain new perspectives. Strangers may be put off by your coldness, but your friends and family will understand your inner warmth. You may seem unapproachable when you're really a kind person. Use your calmness in stressful situations to keep everyone from panicking and use your quick-processing brain to brainstorm ways to ensure everyone's survival and turn the tables in your favor.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
IMG 6863

You're a Hydro User!​

You're a compassionate, positive, and free-flowing individual who likely finds yourself surrounded by friends! You're a healing presence that naturally attracts high-strung or overwhelmed people who finally can relax when they're around you. Your ability to emotionally resonate with others captivates people who suffered through hardships and don't feel understood. You were probably called mature as a child. You might be the "mom friend" or "dad friend" of your friend group. The Hydro element is synonymous with healing and is a supportive element. This doesn't mean that you're weak and unable to fight, but you shine when you're not fighting alone. Your hyper-empathy is both a blessing and a curse. When you're around kindness, you absorb kindness, but if you're surrounded by selfish, immoral people you may end up replicating their evilness. You also may attract emotionally-draining people who see your giving nature and will befriend you to suck your good-will dry. Even if it's hard to say no, don't let others corrupt your goodness or step on you. Your negative traits may include shyness, escapism, and vapidness. Don't become complacent in your life—always push yourself and demand for things to be better. Surround yourself with passionate people from all walks of life who can inspire you not to give up. Keep the same excitement you had in your childhood for your dreams. Suffering is a facet of life. Don't take in others' suffering if it compromises your own mental health. Likewise, don't intrude on the business of others unless you've been invited. Be sure not to overstep your boundaries and don't be overcritical of others. It's impossible to understand others completely, even as hard as you might try, so acting as you do may make you some enemies.​

This one feels like total BS to me because I just got done yelling at some people on the phone for not being able to fill my medication. They did finally agree to get me an emergency supply though.