• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023

94265_1643553608.jpg

Rosaria
You have never been someone to listen to authority. You question everything you're told and don't like to follow the group, which is very admirable, although frustrating to some. You know your worth and won't let anyone put you down. Your skills are impressive, although you often feel that they aren't appreciated in the environment you're in. Your heart is very reserved in a cold exterior, that very few are able to get past. You tend to enjoy fun over work, and don't take most people very seriously. You are very intelligent, and oftentimes right when it comes to arguments, although many are put off because of how you deliver the truth, but you tend to take pride in your honestly, which can be good at times. You've been hurt in the past, but you would never dream of letting that show, and often try to appear as carefree as possible. Truth is, you do care, just not about the things people want you to care about.

Reactions: Rocinante
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023

You know you're good enough, right? Who am I kidding, you don't know that. But you should. Because you are. You give everything you have towards helping people, which is one of your biggest problems. You're more self-reflective than most however, so you likely already know that. Focus on what makes you special, not what makes you special to others. Yes, there is a difference. People constantly tell you how kind and sweet you are, so I'm not about to fan the flames. I want you to know that you're strong. You don't hear that a lot. Being kind in a world full of hate is impressive, and although you feel weak, you're incredibly strong for it. Appreciate your own worth, as well as your own skills. Be selfish every once in a while. It isn't a bad thing. You know people care for you, but even if you stopped being the provider you are, they still would care. So take a break every once and a while. Let someone take care of you for once.​

Reactions: eatantz and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
IMG 6864

Sucrose​

Did you take your meds today? Did you eat? You can be pretty forgetful at times because you are often deep in thought. You're very intelligent and observant, although you tend to neglect your physical health at times. You push the limits on morality at times, since nothing can stop your curiosity. However, you are still compassionate, and know the support you can provide to others. You struggle to see yourself as important on your own however, and often look up to other important people for guidance. While there's no shame in this, you need to learn how to be confident in yourself, because you are smart and capable. Your ideas are always exciting, even if they're completely unrealistic. You can be awkward at times, but you know how to have a good time with a small number of people, if they truly allow you to be yourself.​

fox entertainment dancing GIF by Fox TV

Reactions: eatantz and sserafim
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Reactions: sserafim
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Im happy with this, the og girlboss of genshin
Screenshot 18 6 2024 20199 uquizcom

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Very interesting, though I haven't seen this character yet. IMG 9748 IMG 9747

maneose

maneose

Sep 10, 2023
Anyone in your life knows that you are incredibly devoted to all your passions, whether it's academics or practical skills. You have a deep desire for exploration and growth, making you question everything in your life. Sometimes this can do more bad than good however, as you can become paranoid of all your surroundings and their intentions. You're also always exhausted, be it from a severe lack of sleep, or a mental weight that has been pressing down on you for a long time. Either way, get some sleep. You need it. Despite your struggles, and insecurities, you are incredibly perseverant, to the point of serious skill. Almost everyone at your stage in life would have given up, but you have continued to press on day after day. It's incredibly impressive and makes you stronger than almost everyone else. Although you try to work at a consistent pace, your inspiration comes in bursts, and you can work really well at seemingly random times. Those who catch you at these rare times will see a person of great energy and optimism, almost to the point of seeming like a different person. Sometimes, you even tend to feel the same. However, it is all you. You can be tired, energized, determined, and insecure. Each contradiction and strange trait makes you unique, and even though you feel that your raw talent is lacking, your determination is going to get you to your goals far better than raw talent ever could. You're amazing and strong, so try not to be so hard on yourself. And please get some sleep.

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

of angels
Jun 20, 2024
I don't play this game but the array of questions was a nice distraction. Thank you for sharing.

IMG 2216