• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
So recently, shit got worse in my life, failed out of my University, don't really have anything else left but two options-
1-End it ASAP
2-Call up my parents tell them what's going on which I don't have the guts to do and is going to end up with me going back home where I would continue to live a life which I cant imagine living

So, I chose the 1st option.

Now I've been considering the option of synthesizing CO using formic acid and sulfuric acid and I have a few questions regarding that.

I am able to buy Formic acid on amzn (75% instead of the recommended 85% but I think it can be used with some basic stoichiometric adjustments).
For Sulfuric acid, I cant find it there, they sell drain cleaners but I don't know for sure if it is H2SO4 and what its concentration is.

I am preferring amzn because I don't really have a lot of time to wait for the delivery from other sources, neither do I know if they are trustworthy.

The other thing, I live in a shared apartment, and saw some article somewhere that CO can go through walls and be lethal for the neighbors which is the last thing I want.

For anyone thinking I am being Impulsive, I am not, I have been thinking of leaving for a long time (I am not giving a more details because I don't want to make this a venting post.
: )

Any kind of Feedback and/or tips are welcome.
P.S.- I am in Germany

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yeah co can go through walls. so I would do this far away from humans like in a tent in the forest.

Also be very very careful if doing any testing . co is very deadly and oderless and can also cause brain damage and leave someone alive . so things have to be ventilated very well if doing any testing

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and samishii
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You will need concentrated H2SO4 (95-96%). If you consider producing CO this way, you may also need to "wash" the CO via a gas-wash-bottle because formic acid has a pungent smell and mixing both acids may cause the mixture to start boiling then you'd also have those acids in the air which could make breathing difficult. So this setup needs a little bit of lab equipment.

Charcoal would be an easier alternative.

Last edited:
Reactions: samishii and sserafim
samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
You will need concentrated H2SO4 (95-96%). If you consider producing CO this way, you may also need to "wash" the CO via a gas-wash-bottle because formic acid has a pungent smell and mixing both acids may cause the mixture to start boiling then you'd also have those acids in the air which could make breathing difficult. So this setup needs a little bit of lab equipment.

Charcoal would be an easier alternative.

I've not had any success trying to get ahold of the chemicals, so ig I'll look into the charcoal method. Thanks for the link to the thread, big help.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori