P

patheticpartner

Student
May 4, 2020
Lately, I've been hearing more about teenagers dying while creating TikToks, going to the movies, and just kids involuntarily dying or being killed. I'm saddened by these senseless deaths and the impact on their loved ones, but at the forefront of my selfish mind, I can't help but wish I could've died in their place.

I feel this towards the death of anyone of any age, but something about a younger person dying makes me feel especially envious. Those kids, who were probably good-hearted with bright presents and futures, had their lives taken from them, while I'm stuck here as a self-absorbed, self-loathing, life-hating coward for who knows how much longer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: JinZhin, Dead Meat, Élégie and 16 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
When I was in middle school, a kid died of leukaemia and I still envy him, as weird as it seems. So I really understand you.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, PeacefulTonic and 6 others
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Whenever I hear of anyone dying, or I see a hearse I always think why not me instead of them? They probably want to live, have others who care about them where I don't and have nothing to offer anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: agonysgrin, Élégie, Seafoam and 10 others
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
I have the same thoughts. I wish I could trade places with them.

• Love
Reactions: agonysgrin, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, PeacefulTonic and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand. I am envious of people who are free from this world and do not have to live this life anymore. Non existence is what I want. I wish I died at a younger age as it would have prevented years of suffering. I would happily trade places with someone who wants to live.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: agonysgrin, Seafoam, Morbid Cam and 5 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Go to Morbid Reality on Reddit. You won't wish to trade places with those people. It's preferable to not have horror...

Gen Z or whatever the fuck are screwed....inflation and unemployment will do them in just like it's doing to so many.

• Aww..
Reactions: Morbid Cam, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, PeacefulTonic and 2 others
catdaddy2601

catdaddy2601

Aug 6, 2021
One of my friends is dying of Cancer right now and I envy her, wish it could be instead, poor girl has kids that will lose her, I ain't got any kids, should have been me... Even more reason for me to die cuz this world is so unfair

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Morbid Cam, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others