• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
i have little money to end this once and for all the exit bag is proving confusing for me especially getting the right size tank in the uk from a reliable supplier (not BOC) so if anyone could chime in that would be great. my only other option that seems plausible is buying 100ml of GBL this in theory should kill me 30 times over, the only catch is i need a company number to buy it legally, it can be bought on the darknet though 100ml is over 200 pounds and its not sent tracked so if it doesnt arrive im fucked.
the exit bag would be my prefered method all i need to figure out is the size of the tank i will need it doesnt help that every supplier seems to measure their sizes differently. i have a machinemart next to me that has everything i need only the clarke 110L nitrogen canisters are tiny, way smaller than the 9L adams gas nitrogen cylinders so im left confused.
if anyone could help me out i would be so grateful, also if anyone knows how i could get a company number to order gbl legally that would be great.
a sidenote, the ant emetics i have are called buccastem m aka prochlorperazine does anyone know if these are good?

Last edited:
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Buccastem is over the counter medication so probably could be improved on? Not a doctor but ya know, OTC meds usually suck

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
Buccastem is over the counter medication so probably could be improved on? Not a doctor but ya know, OTC meds usually suck
thanks bro i didnt know it was otc i got it at the hospital because i couldnt keep down my meds but i noticed they didnt work very well, i used to be prescribed domperidone do you think they would be better?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
thanks bro i didnt know it was otc i got it at the hospital because i couldnt keep down my meds but i noticed they didnt work very well, i used to be prescribed domperidone do you think they would be better?
Yes because it's used for chemotherapy

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
thanks for the info i remember they worked really well i get my gp to prescribe some