• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fluffymuffin

fluffymuffin

Oct 11, 2020
Hello,
Can I use Gaviscon Double Action liquid sachet as antacid? Or will it interfere with SN?

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I wonder the same thing. It's different to other antacids because by design it makes a resilient froth on contact with acid, I presume to stop acid going back up the esophagus. I guess it might interfere with digestion especially of pills, but I'm totally guessing. It's my preferred antacid by a long stretch, it's so effective

fluffymuffin

fluffymuffin

Oct 11, 2020
I wonder the same thing. It's different to other antacids because by design it makes a resilient froth on contact with acid, I presume to stop acid going back up the esophagus. I guess it might interfere with digestion especially of pills, but I'm totally guessing. It's my preferred antacid by a long stretch, it's so effective
I'm not sure about taking it because it's liquid based, I'll try to look for other antacids tomorrow.