• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
i told my therapist i am giving up on therapy. i told her that we live in a corrupt system and that the mental health industry is also corrupt because its supported by corruption. and that her goal as a therapist is to convince people to be part of that corrupt system and thus, she is not capable of helping anyone. that she values money over human life because our health systems are all for profit. thus her end goal is being paid, not making me better. That i have nothing to gain from her because the way she was taught to do therapy is to get people back into the system that uses, exploits and abuses them every day. That she is, albeit unwittingly, pertpetuating harm and suffering and not actually bettering it.

I hope she's offended. I hope she feels attacked. Because it is an indictment. and a deserved one.

im done with therapy. im done with meds. they are both only tools used by those in power to keep us complacent, docile and non-violent and non-resistant. Im done with that.

humanity man. its fucking trash. trash that thinks itself gold.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: permanently tired, weightoffmychest, wCvML2 and 11 others
M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
Please reconsider. Hospitals are there to help, tho I used to agree being locked in a psych ward was bad.

Just know people will see this as selfish behavior and you'll regret it when you can no longer get help.

I know from personal experience.

Reactions: VampQueen, alltoomuch2 and divinemistress36
jbear824

jbear824

Jul 4, 2023
Please reconsider. Hospitals are there to help, tho I used to agree being locked in a psych ward was bad.

Just know people will see this as selfish behavior and you'll regret it when you can no longer get help.

hospitals are there to stabilize, not treat. then they just throw you right back into the situation that led you there in the first place. hospitals are not there to help. they are there to reduce disruption to the system and to get you back to work making paper with imaginary value that decides your whole entire life.

All people are selfish, thats basic human nature. no one has the moral high ground when it comes to being selfish. if people are going to get mad at me for being human, then that says more about them, than it does about me.

ive been at this for 20+ years. its not there to help us. its there to make us be cogs in the machine.

fuck the machine and all the stupid apes that help hold it up.

• Hugs
Reactions: permanently tired, pulleditnearlyoff, astr4 and 3 others
M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024

hospitals are there to stabilize, not treat. then they just throw you right back into the situation that led you there in the first place. hospitals are not there to help. they are there to reduce disruption to the system and to get you back to work making paper with imaginary value that decides your whole entire life.

All people are selfish, thats basic human nature. no one has the moral high ground when it comes to being selfish. if people are going to get mad at me for being human, then that says more about them, than it does about me.

ive been at this for 20+ years. its not there to help us. its there to make us be cogs in the machine.

fuck the machine and all the stupid apes that help hold it up.
You're right that hospitals are there to stabilize, but at least consider that doctors are trying to help with our problems. People fought waters for our healthcare, and therapists genuinely want to help alleviate our problems.

At least consider that.

• Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and divinemistress36
H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
You're right that hospitals are there to stabilize, but at least consider that doctors are trying to help with our problems. People fought waters for our healthcare, and therapists genuinely want to help alleviate our problems.

At least consider that.
No they don't. A lot of people's lives, like mine, just aren't worth living and there's absolutely nothing that can be done to help or save them or even make their existence tolerable, they only want to give false hope to trick us into staying alive even when it's not worth it to make them and others money.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, jbear824, heavyeyes and 1 other person
M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
I'm with you on that not everyone's life is worth living. I feel the same way

I'm just saying the reason they want you to live is because old age is the only real way to die peacefully. Suicide is painful, and if we're being realistic, old age is the only way to get what we want which should be a peaceful death which even then is not guaranteed.

Reactions: divinemistress36
jbear824

jbear824

Jul 4, 2023

At least consider that.
if our doctors realized they weren't going to get paid, they would stop helping people. because its not about helping people, its about money. here on earth, money is worth far more than a person's life, and doctors are not exempted from that particular drive.

Reactions: divinemistress36
M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
Not sure that's entirely true, doctors do take the Hippocratic oath and should genuinely want to help others.

Reactions: Trismegistus_13 and divinemistress36
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
are people so out of it that they don't see what's waiting for them beyond the 'help' being offered? there may be doctors legitimately trying to help, but that doesn't stop the fact that you're going back to the same grind, the same life you no longer want to deal with. they're not going to do anything about that because it's not their job beyond sending you back in the wild after prescribing whatever they think might help. you're left alone dealing with it all over again. you'd have to shut down some part of your brain to not be affected by the reality of what's waiting for you after therapy, after taking all the drugs meant to forcibly change your brain chemicals. even these drugs don't fully help and if anything, they make things worse due to the side-effects which can be permanent. so by trying to get help, you're further damaged, left to deal with more problems.

Not sure that's entirely true, doctors do take the Hippocratic oath and should genuinely want to help others.
this is naive. just because someone took an oath doesn't mean their help automatically becomes genuine. this is just a wall they'd have to go through before becoming a doctor. it means nothing very much similar to wedding vows.

Last edited:
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
if our doctors realized they weren't going to get paid, they would stop helping people. because its not about helping people, its about money. here on earth, money is worth far more than a person's life, and doctors are not exempted from that particular drive.
i know in theory they're just cogs in the system too
but it's like no one else is willing to put their foot down about it
if every single wageslave just refused to be a part of this money driven society we could build something different lol but people don't wanna think critically about the system we live in

Reactions: Maravillosa and Kalista
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
With how many fuck you's she probably gets I doubt yours will be meaningful

Reactions: alltoomuch2
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
I have no plans on being mean to my therapist and I'm going to be polite about it / I'll lie that I'm feeling better, but I plan on leaving therapy as well for a lot of the same reasons. Therapists exist to put people back into a broken system, not to heal them, and in my experiences they do it because they're paid, not because they actually care. I've been able to learn some skills from therapy, but after that I've hit a wall and now it's no longer useful.