_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I will save the details but long story short; I gave life many chances but the result was always letdowns.
Even though I achieved the things that I didn't expect to achieve, Career wise etc, my life is just the embodiment of a Nightmare. Physically I achieved everything I ever wanted, I did so much work for it. (Still, these things might be considered basic to most people nonetheless.) But on the other side; health is just shit and im convinced by now I will get more health issues that ultimately undermine any success I might gain over time, it has been like this from the beginning.
Im kinda angry because my living day is hell, all this trauma that I have to relive over and over. Its like im a small ant and life keeps on stepping on me once I made progress, JUST FUCK THIS SHITTY LIFE!!!
Bottom line; my life is just shit, everything that I start and what im passionate about will decay over time and I lost another thing that was everything to me. Its a pattern that keeps on repeating.

Anyway, I've thought about ctb a lot since yesterday and it made me loose almost all the remaining motivation I've had for this shitty life.. I feel slightly more indifferent about life now and I care less about it.

Im tired of not being 100% for either living or dying, I hope I can sort this out soon but honestly, rationally speaking I definitely should end this shit, better sooner than later.

Im really tired of this shit, life seems to have become a zero sum game after my health went downhill.

Sad thing now is that I have more responsibilities, I would have to quit my jobs, clean up my apartment and take care of all the other things. It sounds easier than it is and im too exhausted, maybe after I quit my jobs I would have more energy for the apartment stuff.

What a messed up life, when I made my decision I won't look back to this horrible life..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ghost44, StolenLife, wiltingorchid and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There really is far too much unnecessary suffering in existing and it sounds really tiring what you've had to go through, being trapped in this world certainly is something so horrible to me. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I hope your health gets better and that you achieve peace, ctb or otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk