• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alpe

Sep 2, 2020
Received the lease paperwork for a gas cylinder. Unfortunately I cannot agree to their terms, which includes

1. Can't connect your own equipment to the cylinder, have to buy a regulator from them.
2. Should you connect your own equipment, the equipment becomes their property.
3. They do inspections.
4. Minimum lease period is 60 months. The problem with that, they expect you to refill the cyclinders every now and then, I suspect if I dont they will do an inspection.

So back to the canisters, I asked if it is the same helium as the helium in their cylinders, the answer I got;

"The helium in the Balloon Kit is exactly the same as the helium that we fill in our tanks . The specs of our helium is :Compressed Helium UN1046".

Any thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I don't understand. You're using this for CTB right? Why are you concerned with inspection or your property becoming there's?

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and checkouttime
A

Alpe

Sep 2, 2020
I don't understand. You're using this for CTB right? Why are you concerned with inspection or your property becoming there's?

I not going to CTB immediately, yet I want my options available to me. In my country it is very difficult to find the things that I need. My affairs will be in order before I go. My things will be in storage, my bills will be paid, I will leave in dignity, and not make my affairs someone else's (family) problem. I guess everyone is different.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg