yvesapple

yvesapple

yum yum
Aug 3, 2024
anybody wanna play games i got dbd league valorant.. i play anything except like rocket league or r6

greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
I don't play any of those games, but I'm looking for some friends on Steam if you have it? I can recommend some of my favorites. Also just curious, is your username Yves (LOONA) related...?

yvesapple

yvesapple

yum yum
Aug 3, 2024
I don't play any of those games, but I'm looking for some friends on Steam if you have it? I can recommend some of my favorites. Also just curious, is your username Yves (LOONA) related...?
yeah what do u like to play and YESS it's yves loona!!! i love loona

• Love
Reactions: greyblue_bian
greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
Oh my god, I'm so happy they got out of BlockBerry but I miss them all together seriously. Also, I recently played a game called Paper Lily (Chapter 1 just came out) and I liked it (I especially enjoyed the demo Project Kat). Also, in Paper Lily, a lot of the stuff kind of reminded me of SaSu it was strange how really similar a lot of the stuff in it was similiar to threads and terminology here. I don't know if you like games like Omori, but it's kind of like that game style + it's free, thank god.

Reactions: yvesapple
yvesapple

yvesapple

yum yum
Aug 3, 2024
yesssss!! i love them, i saw chuu when she came to my state and got a pic with her, the concert was so fun!! also never heard of paper lily but i will check it out kinda just bored rn with too much time to think but add me on steam ill send my friend code in pm
Oh my god, I'm so happy they got out of BlockBerry but I miss them all together seriously. Also, I recently played a game called Paper Lily (Chapter 1 just came out) and I liked it (I especially enjoyed the demo Project Kat). Also, in Paper Lily, a lot of the stuff kind of reminded me of SaSu it was strange how really similar a lot of the stuff in it was similiar to threads and terminology here. I don't know if you like games like Omori, but it's kind of like that game style + it's free, thank god.
oops replied wrong haha meant to reply with that msg

Last edited: