CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Make afraid time move real scary, now time befr injury damage be distant this real depress. Move all tidk deteriorat age dementi etc all awful stay why. This universe this world torture machine, this now me think futu wat see see nothing all awful, need escape ctb soon no wait ,lose self lose every ,time move move no stop all sufferrr

• Aww..
Reactions: amijima and m4rius
m4rius

m4rius

Student
Dec 23, 2022
It's only getting worse. Y'know, I deluded myself thinking the future holds something for me. But it's a lie, we're coping and we're failing. The future is very scary indeed, time is passing by too fast and yet too slow at the same time.

We're going to die, and that's okay. I do hope there's some afterlife where I get to meet every each user here, somehow. But it's unlikely.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it horrifying the thought of existing here for potentially decades in a world where what we go through certainly just gets worse and worse as time goes on. Having the ability to suffer really is a curse and existence in itself really is something that is harmful as we always risk ending up in a situation of worse torment as long as we exist. All that we have to look forward to is deteriorating from old age, life leads to nothing and nowhere apart from that and the thought of ageing disturbs me. This is all simply the reality of this existence.

It's very much understandable as to why someone would fear the future as this world is undeniably such a hellish place and there is simply no limit as to how much we can be tortured. Only the thought of no longer existing could ever be close to being a relief, it certainly should be easier for us to finally be free, I hate how difficult suicide is.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream