• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JustSomeoneOnline

JustSomeoneOnline

Barely floating along
Mar 9, 2023
i know i recently posted about wanting to do full suspension but after some digging around it seems partial is just better in general unless you're drop hanging or smt. it also solves my issue of finding places to hang myself since i can just use my wardrobe or the shower. ive tied my rope into a hangmans noose, put it around my neck and pulled just to test it out. within seconds i felt like passing out but it didnt choke me so i assume im doing it right. i heard with full suspension its going to be really painful since it chokes you due to how much weight you're putting on your neck, so is partial suspension the way to go? if so how would i set it up to make sure its successful? and one more question i have 2 ropes one is 2mm and the other is 10mm which one should i be using?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and AShipinthedark
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I would do full anyway, seems more successful

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, CW36, kernel_panic and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
From what I read here I have the feeling that partial has a higher failure rate, sometimes people can still "escape" after passing out perhaps due to uncontrollable body moves. If you do full suspension right you will also pass out quickly, the thing with full suspension is there is absolutely no way back once hanging. In my opinion that's the way to go if someone is really serious. I would use the 10mm rope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, CW36, ABSOLUTION and 2 others
JustSomeoneOnline

JustSomeoneOnline

Barely floating along
Mar 9, 2023
From what I read here I have the feeling that partial has a higher failure rate, sometimes people can still "escape" after passing out perhaps due to uncontrollable body moves. If you do full suspension right you will also pass out quickly, the thing with full suspension is there is absolutely no way back once hanging. In my opinion that's the way to go if someone is really serious. I would use the 10mm rope.
thanks ill take your advice

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
lol do full haning witch 10mm rope and you are dead in 30 sec

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
You won't die in 30 sec, you'll just pass out. Then you'll die in like 15 minutes, but without suffering.
its the same you are out in 30sec im looked a lot of videos for full haning and people are out in 30 sec an never waked up again