• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
I have my sn but i'm not sure if full suspension would be better. My main concern is the nausea and possible failure of poisoning. I must make sure i don't fail. Did anyone tried full suspension before? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Crazy4u and CommitSudoku
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I had a poor attempt that was quickly aborted. I haven't tried SN of course to know how the beginning moments feel but for hanging it's very anxiety inducing and physically painful if you can't find the "sweet spot" to pass out quickly. Takes a lot of courage to get to the point of truly being fully suspended. I haven't overcome that completely hence I'm still here. Depending on your setup, it can be easy to abort hanging, in some ways I feel ingesting something is easier though and SN has a cure(?) itself. Now that I have SN, hanging is more a backup or an option if I feel I deserve pain when I go. But I don't have proper meds so idk what I'll do anyways.

Best wishes whatever you decide to do. I'd just consider what you feel you're capable of too.

• Love
Reactions: Shu, UnravelingWinter and SpaceCadet
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I've tried partial a few times and it was still painful, I can't imagine full suspension being very pleasant.

• Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
Full suspension scares me. I have tried partial about 15 times with poor results, and like @UnravelingWinter said, it hurts.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, SpaceCadet and UnravelingWinter
CaramelDragon

CaramelDragon

Feb 26, 2022
I tried full for a few seconds last week and stopped because the need to swallow was very uncomfortable, not painful. I blacked out once during partial, but came to, angry and choking. When I was full I was choking too, but it was the need to swallow that was worse. I spent 2 hours with my neck in the noose constantly trying. I'm attempting full again in two days and I hope I can muster the courage to endure the discomfort, as it only is temporary.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and SpaceCadet