• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Reals801

Reals801

Unfairness
Mar 30, 2020
What happens if I only manage to block the jugular veins during full suspension & am unable to find the right position to block carotids perfectly would I still pass out quickly or would I slowly suffocate? I really want to CTB & i think full is the best way i just don't know how long I'd suffer because when I try partial it hurts pretty bad on my neck when I put pressure..

Reactions: Trapped123 and Swedish Equality
Oh_dear_how_Gastly

Oh_dear_how_Gastly

*clutches pearls*
Apr 30, 2020
You don't have to worry about that with full suspension

• Love
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, YukiFox, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
Reals801

Reals801

Unfairness
Mar 30, 2020
I'm super worried though about the pain/how long it will take to pass out.

Oh_dear_how_Gastly

Oh_dear_how_Gastly

*clutches pearls*
Apr 30, 2020
There is going to be at least some discomfort because with full suspension it will also compress your trachea.. I am not an expert but I think it doesnt usually take longer than about a minute before losing consciousness

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44 and Trapped123
Trapped123

Trapped123

Jun 21, 2020
I've made small research and I am going to lose consciousness in 10-15 seconds. Everything what happens next will be out of my awareness.

Reactions: Solar1703
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Take your time and research more about it. First think to consider is to really want to pass away. Second, you must have an strong anchor point for the noose position. If there's weak, you can fail in your suspension. Third, suffocation it could happen, but probably you don't feel it because depending your noose position you be unconcious in less than one minute. So think peacefully and take your time to decide.

Reactions: Trapped123
Trapped123

Trapped123

Jun 21, 2020
Take your time and research more about it. First think to consider is to really want to pass away. Second, you must have an strong anchor point for the noose position. If there's weak, you can fail in your suspension. Third, suffocation it could happen, but probably you don't feel it because depending your noose position you be unconcious in less than one minute. So think peacefully and take your time to decide.
My setup is really simple. I have drilled a strong hook into the ceiling. The 3/4" rope is noosed in slip knot and attached firmly. Below a simple kitchen stool. That's all. I have tested this setup by pull-ups and adjusted length of the rope through trial and error method. Thus my feet won't touch the floor. Additionally I am going to secure my hands. Hopefully I not gonna fail.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Solar1703, YukiFox, WearyOfStruggling and 2 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
My setup is really simple. I have drilled a strong hook into the ceiling. The 3/4" rope is noosed in slip knot and attached firmly. Below a simple kitchen stool. That's all. I have tested this setup by pull-ups and adjusted length of the rope through trial and error method. Thus my feet won't touch the floor. Additionally I am going to secure my hands. Hopefully I not gonna fail.
My Lady and Goddess Ixtab will be glad to recieve you with mercy and peace.

Reactions: Solar1703
M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
Rope under jaw? Knot at back of neck?

I'm asking Cus I want to do it properly with quickest method of passing out. Thanks

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Ime its important to make sure the drop is sudden and forceful (ie you don't want to lower yourself into it slowly, you want the full weight of your body being put on the knot/noose at the same time.) I was worried too about how long it would take to lose consciousness because the videos of people struggling for minutes are horrible. But with a forceful drop, the noose tightened so hard that I lose consciousness completely in about 10 sec. The only reason I'm alive to tell you about it is because it was a jail attempt and guards found me and cut me down in ~3 min. I hope some of that helps put your mind at ease...after a brief second of pain and confusion, I was out. I didn't even have to fight the survival instinct, after I jumped...there was never a thought or reaction to reach up and grab the "rope." You sound prepared, if this is what you truly want I would advise you not to overthink it.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Solar1703, brokenwaves and 2 others