• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HeartBroken

May 18, 2019

It felt pretty secure when I tried it myself and I nearly passed out during my test so it works fine. But I don't know if the knot would be able to hold my weight for 10 min +. How could I make it more secure?

Reactions: Worndown, HaleyWayMCR and Ivenocare
M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
View attachment 11159

It felt pretty secure when I tried it myself and I nearly passed out during my test so it works fine. But I don't know if the knot would be able to hold my weight for 10 min +. How could I make it more secure?
That's the problem I found with a belt. Not long enough for a secure knot. Does that bar hold your weight?

Reactions: Ivenocare
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello @HeartBroken. I don't know anything about knots - I'm just concerned that you'll be alone in the place for a couple of hours. It looks like a room with echoey acoutics and pipes that can carry sound to higher/lower storeys, so if you're not alone someone might hear you.

Last edited:
H

HeartBroken

May 18, 2019
That's the problem I found with a belt. Not long enough for a secure knot. Does that bar hold your weight?

Yeah it holds my weight. I do pull-ups on it most of the times. And duct tape will do. Just need to go buy some now. I'll keep you guys updated on how it goes.
Hello @HeartBroken. I don't know anything about knots - I'm just concerned that you'll be alone in the place for a couple of hours. It looks like a room with echoey acoutics and pipes that can carry sound to higher/lower storeys, so if you're not alone someone might hear you.

Yes I'm going to be home alone for a couple hours so it's plenty of time.

And I'm going to have loud music/ shower on just in case somebody does come home.

Reactions: Ivenocare, limone, Soul and 1 other person
H

HeartBroken

May 18, 2019
Do you guys think one hour is long enough to commit suicide by full suspension hanging? I really do not want to become a veggie and I'm taking serious precautions. I could reschedule date if needed to buy some more time for myself. And I finally have plenty of duct tape to ensure that the knot does not fall apart.

M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
Do you guys think one hour is long enough to commit suicide by full suspension hanging? I really do not want to become a veggie and I'm taking serious precautions. I could reschedule date if needed to buy some more time for myself. And I finally have plenty of duct tape to ensure that the knot does not fall apart.
I believe so. When do you plan on doing this? I have about 1 hour too. Tonight for me.
Remember that SI numbs the brain and body when we do this. 1 hour is long enough to end life but how will you trick SI?

Last edited:
H

HeartBroken

May 18, 2019
I believe so. When do you plan on doing this? I have about 1 hour too. Tonight for me.

Remember that SI numbs the brain and body when we do this. 1 hour is long enough to end life but how will you trick SI?

Tomorrow in the morning right after everybody leaves home. And could you clarify what SI means? I'm a newbie -_-

M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
Survival instinct.
Tomorrow in the morning right after everybody leaves home. And could you clarify what SI means? I'm a newbie -_-
Once I learned how to get everything setup I realized that is 1% of it. To be able to carry it through is 99%.

Last edited:
H

HeartBroken

May 18, 2019
Survival instinct.

Once I learned how to get everything setup I realized that is 1% of it. To be able to carry it through is 99%.

Ohh yeah I was thinking that's what it meant but wasn't sure and it takes roughly 10-15 seconds to go unconscious if placed in the right spot and I was hoping that I could just fight it out for those few seconds. Well if all fails I'll keep you updated.

M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019

Ohh yeah I was thinking that's what it meant but wasn't sure and it takes roughly 10-15 seconds to go unconscious if placed in the right spot and I was hoping that I could just fight it out for those few seconds. Well if all fails I'll keep you updated.
I will be hanging from a tree tonight. I only get once a week chance and tonight is my night. I wish you the best.

H

HeartBroken

May 18, 2019
I will be hanging from a tree tonight. I only get once a week chance and tonight is my night. I wish you the best.
I wish you the best as well, I hope everything goes planned as accordingly.

M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
Wish you peace
You too. We have a lot in common. I've read what you post. I was scared to respond to the last message you sent because it's like I was talking to myself. The best for you dear.

Reactions: Allpainnogain
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Yes

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Are you sure your shower frame is gonna hold your weight. I was gonna use mine but I tried hanging on it and it made a weird sound