• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vienrose

Jun 21, 2019
Hi.
I have some questions. I'm planning to do this at night, in the condominium. I guess this will be a silent way of dying, so they will sleep and i will do it. i have a rope that its more than 1m and is thick. A rope that I use (like not me honestly) for do exercises. This is a good rope, right? And I can use the slipknot or the hangman's noose? Theres a difference? And important question. The thing where i will assure the rope is not full round, is half round and half like... not round. I dont know how to say it. Theres a possibily that the rope will break because of this sharpness? Thank u and please

Ps. Like i dont think the rope is long enough for the hangman's noose? So slipknot?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I recommend you read the hanging megathread. I know it's a long thread but your questions about knots are answered there. Also, there is a video of a woman who hangs herself in a hostel, you will see that it is not silent, your body is going to thrash, and you may make vocal sounds, choking sounds, etc.

By the way, did you notice you posted the same thread with two different titles?

Reactions: one4all and Vienrose
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I used a hangman´s knot cause it didn´t compress the windpipe so much at full supension. A slip knot would also work. Bit you will trash around and make noises as mentioned, hanging is not a quiet way to die

Reactions: one4all and Vienrose