• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kcilrag

Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

I've decided to ctb, full suspension that will be. Bought my rope and been thinking about it for years now. I have a problem though: i have a perfect spot in my house, but as i live with family, i really don't want any of them to find me, or them having to live in that place with the thought of me at every corner.

Therefore i'm planning to do it in the woods nearby, as i dont have a car to drive much further. Big issue though: it is not an isolated area, and on top of that the only trees that would do the job seem to be in the open, or near roads that would make me potentially visible at night to potential patrol cars.

I am a bit puzzled and hesitant as what to do, as i must ctb this week at all costs, but can't afford to fail and be rescued...

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Try to do it at the night time. If you do it at 2-4am you mostly like won't be noticed before you'll die

K

Kcilrag

Sep 12, 2018
That is indeed my plan. I just fear someone would feel like having a night walk, or police cars patrolling

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Kcirla, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. Would it be possible to take a bus and/or train to somewhere more remote?

G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
That was my plan today but I bottled it. Well I was waiting till dark and some people showed up. I still think I'd have bottled it.