• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023

It's almost time to check out. I weight around 90kg (~ 5ft11.5/181 cm). Uncertain whether the metal beam won't break off AFTER the brain damage && sheet already set in. The rope is the thickest I could find. I've practiced before. Any tips?

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I know I should probably be able to tell, but may I ask what kind of knot you used? The opening looks really small, at least in this photo.
Also, what kind of beam is it attached to? If it's a beam used for showers, I would be cautious. Last time I tried this, the beam broke on me. Not a fun time.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I know I should probably be able to tell, but may I ask what kind of knot you used? The opening looks really small, at least in this photo.
Also, what kind of beam is it attached to? If it's a beam used for showers, I would be cautious. Last time I tried this, the beam broke on me. Not a fun time.
Seconding the thoughts on the shower beam, obviously can't say how strong yours is but I would be very skeptical that it would hold without fail.

Reactions: worthIess and Forveleth
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
Spreek je Nederlands?
I also think the shower beam will not be stable enough :((
And ur rope seems too thick

Last edited:
Reactions: worthIess
nymphojuno

nymphojuno

girlfail (he/him)
Nov 30, 2023
highly doubt the shower beam will hold anyone's weight. if you get loose halfway through hanging you'll be a permanent vegetable. reconsider location

Reactions: worthIess and sugarh1gh
princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
I don't know if I'm just fat or something but my shower beam bends just from supporting myself with it. I doubt it could handle too much and even if it did, the walls it's attached to are likely plaster or something else not designed to support the full weight of a human. Don't risk the consequences of messing this up.