• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Marshy63

Mar 1, 2024
Hey everyone,

I've decided to use full suspension as my CTB method, but I had one question that I was hoping somebody more knowledgeable/with more experience could answer:

Is there a way to reduce compressing your trachea/windpipe? After some research some people have said to use folded up socks/some type of cushioning around the carotids, is this effective? Or does it vary from person-to-person? For reference I haven't done my own testing yet but plan to soon

Also I'm not sure if I've found my "sweet spot" for compressing the carotids yet but again I'll be doing my own testing soon

Thanks!

cosmicporosity

cosmicporosity

WALKING ON AIR
Jul 7, 2024
Using socks or a light cloth is effective, and some people even apply soap or butter to the rope.

M

motoko_s9

Jul 2, 2024
I am no expert but I would have thought that with full suspension, pretty much everything can be expected to get compressed at the same time. It's also something that cannot be tested beforehand.

Testing for carotid "sweet spot" is possible beforehand if the rope etc is NOT secured to anything.

Trying to be selective sound more of a partial suspension / night-night concern.

Reactions: JOkE2109