• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pass

Mar 15, 2024
to assure quick unconsciousness with full suspension hanging, is it better to jump off your chair so there is a little drop? Or will that just add to the pain and is it better to step of your chair with the noose already firmly tightened behind your neck?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't think there is any benefit of dropping off a chair other than adding pain and damage so stepping off would be the best bet.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Pass

Mar 15, 2024
I don't think there is any benefit of dropping off a chair other than adding pain and damage so stepping off would be the best bet.
Thats what I expect to be the case too. Its just so incredably hard to overcome SI when one foot is already off the chair and the pressure is building up to take the next foot off as well. But I guess that why it is called SI. I know the whole experience will be very painful, but ideally I want the blood flow of the cartoid ateries restricted asap, hopefully to limit the exploded head feeling and avoid a purple bloated head with eyes popping out.

Reactions: rozeske