• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

palesky

palesky

Apr 12, 2023
ive seen the posts for full and partial suspension, and i apologize if someone has already asked but is full suspension as simple as it seems? i just need to make sure nothing goes wrong tomorrow. so just confirming that its getting a strong hook, strong ligature, theres a risk of si, you need a full hour to make sure you're dead and anything else you need is a stool?

the angle, position or size of the noose doesnt matter does it? And then you just kick the stool after putting your neck into the loop?

how painful is it because ive heard different things from different sources?

another thing, why have people failed so much? or in other words what can go wrong?

i apologize for so many questions i just really dont want to fail tomorrow (and yes ive gone over sources multiple times)

• Love
Reactions: cutejellybean
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I think the key is as long as your ligature holds, you can't free yourself and you aren't disturbed it's pretty much guaranteed.

L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
I have the same worries, I chickened out of full suspension because I was scared it will fail , it seemed too good to be true that it will work

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Not an expert, but two important things must be said I think:

1. Full suspension will prevent survival instinct from ruining your attempt. Once you've kicked the stool, there is nothing you can do to not die. Even if you are in panic.

2. Ligature positioning is essential. Poor position (ie not blocking carotid arteries) would result in a slow, long and painful death.

Real experts, please correct me if necessary.

Reactions: Rotting Sprout
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Partial is very simple to attempt and very easy to escape. That causes a very high failure rate.

Full is simple but does need some planning. Once setup, you easy off the chair and...that's it.
The lack of escape gives it a high success rate.

palesky

palesky

Apr 12, 2023
thank you for the info

im going to do it tonight. i hope it works

bye bye

• Hugs
Reactions: Worndown and dyn00ss
X

Xraydav

Feb 28, 2019
ive seen the posts for full and partial suspension, and i apologize if someone has already asked but is full suspension as simple as it seems? i just need to make sure nothing goes wrong tomorrow. so just confirming that its getting a strong hook, strong ligature, theres a risk of si, you need a full hour to make sure you're dead and anything else you need is a stool?

the angle, position or size of the noose doesnt matter does it? And then you just kick the stool after putting your neck into the loop?

how painful is it because ive heard different things from different sources?

another thing, why have people failed so much? or in other words what can go wrong?

i apologize for so many questions i just really dont want to fail tomorrow (and yes ive gone over sources multiple times)
Hey lmk how this goes please

palesky

palesky

Apr 12, 2023
basically, i failed because i underestimated how painful it would be. i also ended up with a deep red mark on my neck that stayed for a few days
Hey lmk how this goes please

G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
If you don't get carotid arteries blocked it's gonna hurt. There bloody hard to locate as well. With full you only get one chance to locate them.

Mortadelo

Mortadelo

Arcanist
Apr 19, 2023
basically, i failed because i underestimated how painful it would be. i also ended up with a deep red mark on my neck that stayed for a few days
Sorry you were not lucky ☹️

Did you try full suspension hanging? If so... how did you manage to free yourself from the noose/rope after feeling the pain ? 🤔

F

forever dreaming

May 17, 2023
do you regret your attempt? plans to try again?

palesky

palesky

Apr 12, 2023
If you don't get carotid arteries blocked it's gonna hurt. There bloody hard to locate as well. With full you only get one chance to locate them.
yeah unfortunately i never found them which is probably why i failed
Sorry you were not lucky ☹️

Did you try full suspension hanging? If so... how did you manage to free yourself from the noose/rope after feeling the pain ? 🤔
i did full suspension using a pull up bar and a belt on my closet door, and i tried multiple times but it was too painful. the stool i used was kicked at an angle on the side of the closet that i could still make stand up again using my foot (if that makes sense).
do you regret your attempt? plans to try again?
i dont regret it (cause i learned what not to do), but im just glad i managed to hide the large mark. definitely not trying the same method again unless i manage to find carotid arteries. i dont have any other accessible methods unfortunately

Last edited:
favouriteworstnight

favouriteworstnight

down in a hole
May 14, 2023
Was the belt above your adam's apple? Why do you think it was painful?

palesky

palesky

Apr 12, 2023
Was the belt above your adam's apple? Why do you think it was painful?
it was a while ago so i dont remember that well but i think so. im pretty sure it felt really really uncomfortable to me, like the choking combined with my body weight all focused on one point, and when i stayed there my resolve to keep enduring the feeling slowly crumbled (and it felt like i couldnt have stayed there for another 2-3 minutes cause thats how long it was supposed to take).