• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I am aware that full is normaly better but hear me out.

I got lucky and found a Spot capable of full suspention. I have already testen it with the cloth wich im going to use (found it earlier today) and it works!!!
Problem is that the place is more open then the Spot I was gonna use for partial.
I am going to do it at night, but im still contemplating if it wouldn't be saver (in terms of getting found before death) doing the partial.

I can lock myself in at full suspention place, yet it is still open for all and if someone tries to enter they will call the owner to open the door.

So what would you choose in my Position?

(Im aware that this pubplic space sounds really weird and imma try explaining it now. I have problems doing it in english so you will have to Translation some things.
I life in a WG (wohngruppe) with 5 other folks. The place imma use is the bathroom. We all use it and we have one roommate wich always needs the bathroom at night (he's a gamer and is up Till like the next morning -_- drinks much and needs to use the bathroom acordingly.)
so he will definitely try to enter at some point in the night. If he can't get in for an hour or so I'm afraid he will alert the others idk. He is a very.... noisy person if I say so myself)

Reactions: davidtorez
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Partial sounds great and sometimes works.
Full is more dufficult to complete because you know you are going to die.
I recommend full.
Please ask questions and do research whatever method you choose.

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
Are you able hang freely in the bathroom or will your body be in close contact to a wall/door while hanging? Remember you will thrash around while you hang, very likely banging your body against the wall/door which could alarm the people you live with.