_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
I'm a fucking mess.
I thought I could recover.
I just don't think I'm meant to.
I have accomplished everything I've wanted to in life.
Why can't I just be done???
I should be able to choose whether I live or die.

My only available method at the moment is a gun. And I do not want any of my loved ones to find me, and at the same time, I do not want my loved ones to think I've gone "missing."

I'm SO afraid to order SN again.

I'd sell a kidney for N…

Maybe I need to start praying or some shit. Find a way to turn things around. Idk.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 8975, TheSpookyNameGuy, LittleJem and 14 others
hopeless302

hopeless302

Student
Sep 11, 2022
Recovery is possible. Maybe there's a way to turn things around. Maybe there are more things in life that you could accomplish. Maybe there are things that may bring you happiness which you haven't encountered yet. Maybe there are people out there who will motivate you and add meaning to your life. I hope you can get through this storm.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8975, Rack.-, amygdala and 2 others
_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Recovery is possible. Maybe there's a way to turn things around. Maybe there are more things in life that you could accomplish. Maybe there are things that may bring you happiness which you haven't encountered yet. Maybe there are people out there who will motivate you and add meaning to your life. I hope you can get through this storm.
Thank you for your sweet words🥺🫂💜

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 8975 and hopeless302
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
From what I've read I personally don't think that you want everything to end. Have you talked with your relatives about your feelings? Opening up to them might be the best way to start moving the wheel again! After all, it's your family who knows you the most 🧡

Last edited:
Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
Try finding out what's the problem, analyze yourself, your feelings, potential causes for your feelings, your past, your friends and people around you, after you figure out the reason for why you feel like this then you can take proper action towards your feelings

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
If you have accomplished everything you wanted to and are still not happy, perhaps you need to stop chasing after things and trying to find happiness in the little things, in the experiences themselves
i mean i cant manage to do that but maybe you can

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish for Nembutal, I find it so horrible how it's not more easily accessible for those who suffer, it would prevent so much unnecessary torment if people have that option. But anyway it does sound tiring what you have to endure, I wish you the best, it's certainly such a dreadful world we exist in where there is all this endless suffering being experienced.

J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
My Miles of Smiles, I'm sorry you're in so much pain and i wish more than anything I could lessen that for you. Whether you choose to ctb or to try and make some changes in your life, know that I'm here for you, we're all here for you. Thinking of you and you can always pm me 🤍

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8975 and _smile_
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
If your afraid of your love ones finding you. You still have purpose. It's your choice to stop living. But remember you will have a impact on those around you. Keep fighting bro

• Love
Reactions: _smile_
_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
My Miles of Smiles, I'm sorry you're in so much pain and i wish more than anything I could lessen that for you. Whether you choose to ctb or to try and make some changes in your life, know that I'm here for you, we're all here for you. Thinking of you and you can always pm me 🤍
I adore you so much. Thank you, JSD 💜 you are such a beautiful person and I appreciate you.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8975 and just_so_done
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I hope it's just part of the ups and downs of being alive, sorry your feeling stuck so far down. I wish chosing death was more accepted and peaceful. I'm worried about hurting my family to or trying to do it in the least painful way possible too.

Maybe it's time to take a vacation to Mexico? Relax.. maybe find n. Just having the option is comforting.

What ever your going through you got people here in your corner. Hope the load of life gets a little lighter for you.

• Love
Reactions: just_so_done