L

lostmouse93

Mar 3, 2023
istg, I'm supposed to be dead for more than 3 years now and have the past three years been worth living? NO. So now that I've tried the whole, "give life a second chance/life gets better" bullshit, I think I'm even more informed that I would rather die. Has my life gotten better? Yes. Does it mean I wanna live? HELL NO. None of these "improvements" were worth living longer for. I'd still rather be dead. And people think there's something wrong with me/my life. No there isn't. I just fucking hate living. And you fucking pro-lifers make it so hard to die. If I wanna give any of you a proper goodbye or at least a chance to say goodbye, I have to say something that results in you insisting on getting me help. I ALREADY HAVE HELP. I HAVE ALL THE FUCKING HELP I COULD EVER WANT/NEED. I just don't want it. I am ready to fucking die. istg fucking pro-lifers. Not everyone needs help or wants to be saved. I just wanna end shit cuz life isn't really worth living. And I fucking tried.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: losing hope, pthnrdnojvsc, Chronicoverwhelm and 24 others
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
'Not everyone wants to be saved' that hit hard.

Regardless, I am incredibly sorry that you feel this way and I really wish life could be better for you now :/
I wish you all the Best, whatever you decide to do <3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: User00, Dead Meat, 0000000000000 and 1 other person
SantasHelper

SantasHelper

Living the ‘gift’ of life
Apr 14, 2023
I feel this way too. Just because life has gotten "better", doesn't mean I'm happier. People don't understand that depression is gonna stay regardless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gena, User00, Hotsackage and 2 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
You are right, the pro-lifers are annoying and childish. They don't help anyone and are only interested in protecting their world view, this means restricting peaceful ctb methods. I am only alive because it is so hard to die. It's true that every life is filled with pain and suffering, no matter how much better it is than other lives. You are not invalid for disliking what has been forced upon you. I hope you find some peace from your reality.

• Love
Reactions: Hurtstomuch., pthnrdnojvsc, Chronicoverwhelm and 8 others
redeyepiranha

redeyepiranha

Jun 22, 2022
Yesssss, yesssss, even if my life became better, I'm still suicidal and desperately want to die. I thought to myself if I get some things that make life worth living, I'd have a chance to be happy. Spoiler: I haven't become happier.

• Hugs
Reactions: jolongone, Rogue Proxy, User00 and 1 other person
Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
istg, I'm supposed to be dead for more than 3 years now and have the past three years been worth living? NO. So now that I've tried the whole, "give life a second chance/life gets better" bullshit, I think I'm even more informed that I would rather die. Has my life gotten better? Yes. Does it mean I wanna live? HELL NO. None of these "improvements" were worth living longer for. I'd still rather be dead. And people think there's something wrong with me/my life. No there isn't. I just fucking hate living. And you fucking pro-lifers make it so hard to die. If I wanna give any of you a proper goodbye or at least a chance to say goodbye, I have to say something that results in you insisting on getting me help. I ALREADY HAVE HELP. I HAVE ALL THE FUCKING HELP I COULD EVER WANT/NEED. I just don't want it. I am ready to fucking die. istg fucking pro-lifers. Not everyone needs help or wants to be saved. I just wanna end shit cuz life isn't really worth living. And I fucking tried.
Why haven't you done it then?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Twiceler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those pro life people certainly disgust me, if they value life so much then they should just go and enjoy it and leave other people alone. Not everyone wants to exist here and not everyone is as delusional as them, it's just wrong to insist that other people must stay here because they want to. Just because some people were selfish enough to procreate doesn't mean that everybody is obligated to delay their inevitable fate until they end up tortured by old age and die anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Twiceler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 10 others
Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
  • Hmph!
Reactions: ConfusedAndWeird, Chronicoverwhelm, Twiceler and 3 others

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
Why do you need them to make it easy?

It is preferable to have peaceful and safe methods, no one wants to survive and be left in a worse state. Besides, if you get paralyzed, for example, you would be at the mercy of other people controlling your life even more. We want to be free from this life, not to torture ourselves even more.

In addition (depending on each person's situation) a person can have a proper farewell with their loved ones if that is what the person desires.

There are many private areas one can CTB. Hotel rooms, car, forests, etc.

They are not totally private, there is still a risk that someone will come and interrupt you in the attempt, and depending on the country you can be put in a psychiatric institution against your will.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Meretricious, Rogue Proxy and 6 others

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
Why haven't you done it then?

Why do you care? It's none of your business to decide whether or not someone should go on with their life.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Twiceler and jolongone
MildlyBetter

MildlyBetter

🙂
Apr 17, 2023
I agree with this so much, even as my life has gotten materially better I still feel that dying is what I want. It does make me feel a bit guilty though, I see so many people suffering in worse circumstances and I yet still want to throw my good fortune away.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Why do you care? It's none of your business to decide whether or not someone should go on with their life.
It's best not to pay her any mind. She is a proven transphobe on this site. She doesn't really care about anyone, except herself.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, jolongone and User00
SantasHelper

SantasHelper

Living the ‘gift’ of life
Apr 14, 2023
Why do you need them to make it easy?
Why are you questioning people and pushing them by asking why they didn't do it yet or to explain themselves? You just assumed they didn't try lol is it really any of your business

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, WorthlessTrash, jolongone and 1 other person
aitouka

aitouka

calm
Apr 5, 2023
Yeah, never knew why prolifers are so adamant to make people live against their will.

letmechoosemyfate

letmechoosemyfate

hello
Apr 8, 2023
yeah same here, been suicidal since like 3 or so years. had 3 attempts and once i nearly succeeded but the survival instinct kicked in and i panicked.

fuck all these pro lifers in all the holes they have. if they gonna be like "your life is worth it" then they should fucking show me why.

istg if i see one pro lifer praising their bullshit infront of me i'm boutta kill myself with them.