bigwomanbigwoman123

bigwomanbigwoman123

Sep 9, 2023
i fucked up. i cant go to college. my attendance got to 30% by the end of the year because of mental health and when i applied for aa different course this year, they sent me an interview. i was stupid cause i skipped the interview. i know for a fact if i aapply again they'll 100% ignore me

what am i supposed to do? if i cant go to college for 5 hours every 3 days a week how the fuck am i supposed to get a job? am i supposed to just rot in my room or what.

• Hugs
Reactions: snowlance, Praestat_Mori and Immensevoid
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
i fucked up. i cant go to college. my attendance got to 30% by the end of the year because of mental health and when i applied for aa different course this year, they sent me an interview. i was stupid cause i skipped the interview. i know for a fact if i aapply again they'll 100% ignore me

what am i supposed to do? if i cant go to college for 5 hours every 3 days a week how the fuck am i supposed to get a job? am i supposed to just rot in my room or what.
I would apply again anyways, doesn't hurt to right? Maybe you can add something in notes or tell them before-hand that you didnt go to the interview because an important life event or something. Tell them something came up and you couldn't go but would like to try again.