• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I'm going fucking insane, I don't want to live why do I live, why this fucking N not dissolving to the water, why I feel like I can't take it why why why!!!!!!!!!!, I want to scream why im so coward im fucking crazy, it was supposed to be my last day, but I lost every piece of courage

I don't want to live
I don't want to live
I don't want this fucking life it's a nightmare, I have no idea what I should do now and there is no answer and I'm going crazy from it.

I was so sure I have the courage so sure on that, but now nothing IMG 20200823 000200

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Ulisses, LenkaX and 18 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
For n, it's usually easier to mix properly if the container you're using has a lid and you can shake it. Stirring will take quite a bit. I'm sorry you're enduring such mental anguish. ♡
and to add, you can always change your mind at any point. Xx

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Deleted member 4993, Yomyom and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Maybe just leave it for today and wait for a time when you feel calmer? It doesn't sound like you're quite ready. It's ok to change your mind

Also remember, you are lucky to even have n. Not everyone has that luxury

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Wisdom3_1-9, Yomyom and 6 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I'd wait it out and make sure to not act what you'll regret on.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, deadgirlahsatan and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I don't know if to through it away or not, I have F so I guess I'll use that next time that I hope it will be so soon....

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, GoodPersonEffed and Ἡγησίας
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I don't know if to through it away or not, I have F so I guess I'll use that next time that I hope it will be so soon....
I'd throw it away man. If you do have F, just use that when you feel like you're 100% ready. Never do things on impulse.

Once done, there's no going back.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, deadgirlahsatan, Yomyom and 1 other person
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Don't throw away perfectly good drugs!!! The water can be evaporated and the drugs recovered!!

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan and Neville1
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It won't dissolve much at all in water. It's typically drunk as a suspension. Even with alcohol and peg, it is still clearly in suspension in the Swiss vids.

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan and Yomyom
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I suggest don't throw it away until you research whether mixing it in water changes the chemical composition.

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Yomyom, Isadeth and 1 other person
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It can be dried on a plate with a fan and reused. The length of time in the water isn't significant in the hours or even days range (or even longer). Letting it dry on a plate will result in everything drying/recrystalizing.

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Please set it aside for now, regroup your thoughts, take a deep breath and think. Like other posts on here NO second chances. WE all think and feel for our global family here and whatever you decide, PLEASE do it after rethinking and calming down first. I, for one, would be deeply hurt if you made a wrong decision, whatever that is for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Yomyom, Cuppatea856 and 2 others
dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
Better changing your mind before drinking it than after

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan and TheQ22
psychoticxerror

psychoticxerror

Is it over yet?
Aug 18, 2020
I hope you're doing okay. We just want you to make the best decision for yourself, no matter what that might be.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, deadgirlahsatan and Yomyom
D

Deleted member 4993

Are you sure that is N powder, it doesn't look in anyway similar to what I have tested over the years
And yes I have a few batches stored

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Are you sure that is N powder, it doesn't look in anyway similar to what I have tested over the years
It is, I added simple syrup and Sachrine to help with the taste according a recipe I saw

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 4993

That is most likely the problem and has caused it to curdle and clump beyond recognition bless you

• Love
Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
That is most likely the problem and has caused it to curdle and clump beyond recognition bless you
Could be, I know I was supposed to add alcohol and Propylene glycol, but if I remember correct I read that I don't need them, only the syrup and water

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 4993

It's best to stick to the simple method of using water but everyone makes their own choice bless you

Reactions: Neville1
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

Soooo, willing to part ways with one of these batches by any chance?? Haha

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and Deleted member 4993