Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
I hate how futile this all is... I hate that I can't bring myself to do anything, to take any steps... I can't get a fucking gun, I can't hang myself... I'm just fucking stuck here and the whole fucking world sucks! I hate that I fucked up the one thing in it that was ever worth living for, and I can't FUCKING DIE!

I can't eat, I cry every day, I can barely get out of bed... JUST FUCKING LET ME DIE ALREADY! Why?! Why do I have to be here anymore...

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Dip, agreement and 11 others
T

Tiburcio

I spit on all the people who puts us obstacles and forces us to live, no matter of how bad we are feeling. They all should be considered criminals for torturing others.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Anarchy, NoHope and 3 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
We all ask that same question every day bud. We feel the same way.

Reactions: Midnight, agreement, Anarchy and 3 others
Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
Plenty of people here seem to at least have a plan in place. To be able to drive themselves to take the steps to do it... I can't...

I can't take a slow death, I just need a gun... An instant moment to just end it all...

Reactions: Nessa, betteroffdead, skitliv and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Plenty of people here seem to at least have a plan in place. To be able to drive themselves to take the steps to do it... I can't...

I can't take a slow death, I just need a gun... An instant moment to just end it all...
Yes, a lot of us have a plan in place, I agree. But making sure your plan works, whatever it may be, is a different story.

Reactions: agreement, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras and 2 others
Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
I can't even get that far... I can't make myself do anything... Just lay here and fucking hate the world...

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Deckchairs and Tiburcio
hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
lucky you -_- .Im in a environment where i cant commit suicide even if i tried.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I hate how futile this all is... I hate that I can't bring myself to do anything, to take any steps... I can't get a fucking gun, I can't hang myself... I'm just fucking stuck here and the whole fucking world sucks! I hate that I fucked up the one thing in it that was ever worth living for, and I can't FUCKING DIE!

I can't eat, I cry every day, I can barely get out of bed... JUST FUCKING LET ME DIE ALREADY! Why?! Why do I have to be here anymore...
Same way I feel

Reactions: Tiburcio
Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
lucky you -_- .Im in a environment where i cant commit suicide even if i tried.

Having the freedom and being trapped anyway isn't better... I wish I had the will...

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
Having the freedom and being trapped anyway isn't better... I wish I had the will...
well if you dont have the will then your not ready yet .When your ready for suicide you wont feel the fear,the fear means that theres something holding you back.

Reactions: lv-gras and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
well if you dont have the will then your not ready yet .When your ready for suicide you wont feel the fear,the fear means that theres something holding you back.
I have the will but I have the fear of not succeeding and being locked up in a mental unit

Reactions: No Future, DoneFighting, Ssname and 2 others
Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018

Bullshit! God, I fucking hate people who say this... It's just like the fucking people outside of this place! I thought I could fucking escape that stupid shit here...

Reactions: Why., skitliv, Anarchy and 1 other person
Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
I have the will but I have the fear of not succeeding and being locked up in a mental unit

Yup, this is a huge part of it.

But also, I just don't have the willpower to get up and do anything, and I don't want to end up in excruciating pain. If I wanted pain, I wouldn't want to die...

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, shadow11 and Anarchy
hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
Bullshit! God, I fucking hate people who say this... It's just like the fucking people outside of this place! I thought I could fucking escape that stupid shit here...

i dont understand why i am being attacked like this.The reason why i said this is from my experience is because when i first thought of suicide i feelt fear but now that i am sure i feel calm.I meant no harm or anything mean.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and skitliv
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Calm down bud. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. No reason to go bat shit crazy just because you disagree. We all hear shit we don't want to hear.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and hopeis5427
Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
i dont understand why i am being attacked like this.The reason why i said this is from my experience is because when i first thought of suicide i feelt fear but now that i am sure i feel calm.I meant no harm or anything mean.

Turns out, you're not everyone else! Your experiences are not my experiences. Your reasons aren't my reasons, and the fact that people can't fucking see that is a big part of why most of us are here in the first place!

Reactions: skitliv, Why. and Tiburcio
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Well, I tried.....

Attachments

• 1324788208001.jpg
    1324788208001.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Ssname
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018

No - the fear means you are human.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife, shadow11, Midnight and 4 others