Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Sorry for the long rant and thank you if you read it.

Society is a cult: the cult of life worshippers. And anyone who ever dares to even question their assumptions will be labeled as "inmature", "stupid", "bitter", etc. And the worst part is that labelling is a tactic that they use to shame the person who is questioning, so that they stop questioning (and ideally even become one of them). And... it works.

Some people who genuely ask questions that are completely valid will feel that they are doing something wrong and, in the worst cases, join the cult of life worshippers. In other cases like mine (and I have to admit it), they get stuck in a limbo, where they still know that all of these things are just bullshit, yet they have some residual programming inside of them that makes them feel wrong or bad for thinking like this.

Fuck you, pro-lifers. I was right from the beginning. I figured it out when I was a teenager, but you motherfuckers just kept telling me that I was wrong, that "I think I'm smarter than everyone else", that "I am a bitter person and should learn to live to the fullest", and all other similar bullshit.

I used to be wiser when I was younger, you know. I feel that I've become a stupider version of myself, and it's all on you, fuckers. You just keep pushing and pushing your nonsense non-stop, in the hope that people will fall for at least some of it. And of course most will fall for it, because you just reiterate it over and over and over and over again, like a fucking goddamned mantra. And you guilt-trip and ridicule anyone who dares to disagree. "How dare you say that life is not sacred, that there is no reason for us to exist? How outrageous!".

You filled my brain with your stupid nonsense, you ingrained layers and layers of programming into my mind. And now I have to deprogram myself to be as I was before. Know that, every time someone comes to you to give you "advice", or to tell you how desiring/doing certain things is good for you, they are trying to program you. Nobody would encourage you to desire/do any activity if they weren't trying to spread the programming that they themselves have been brainwashed with.

I feel stupid, but maybe that's just my OCD; this disorder can make you feel that kind of stuff, it can make you doubt everything about yourself. Or perhaps it's true that they've succeeded at making me fucking dumb and delusional. Either way, my fucking dumbness and delusions end with me, because I'm not fucktarded enough to ever bring any babies into this existence.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Prime0, demuic, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
Don't call them 'pro-life', they are 'anti-choice'. If the Catholic Church is anti-choice because it wants more young flesh to defile, humanists are anti-choice because they want more people to torment and exploit. They remind me of East German communists wanting to stop people from 'deserting the Republic'.

I don't want to take other people's lives, however much I am filled with hatred and anger towards them, though if someone could go on the rampage and kill a whole lot of public figures I hate, I'd be delighted.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Reuthry, Prime0 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand those people who glorify and worship life, insulting those who are fully aware of the futile and harmful nature of existence. No matter what other people say I will always think it's preferable to not exist, for me death certainly is the only relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: Prime0, Daxter_87 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
"anti-choice" people certainly have a bad influence on the free decision of everyones' right to leave this world whenever they wish for. This should not be limited at all because each and everyone has their own personal reasons for this decision and by all means it's difficult enough to overcome SI in the end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Prime0 and Daxter_87