oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
After going through a tortuous 18 hour day filled with psychotic depression, maddening anxiety and soul wrecking emotional trauma coupled with other physical issues, when it's finally time to sleep, I find myself aboard the flight of tinnitus with its 200 decibel drilling noise right across my ear plane. Now, couple it up with insomnia and neighbor upstairs who won't stop thudding the floor late into the night.

You give me one reason to stay alive.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mbound, CURSED again, woxihuanni and 7 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i'm sorry, that sounds terrible. i dont even know what to say. tinnitus seems awful, but combining that with insomnia and depression is just too much weight to shoulder and carry for someone.

hope you find peace.

• Aww..
Reactions: oxymoron
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Have you tried lorazepam? It saved my life when i had tinnitus. I recently wrote to someone else here about my experiences with that horrible ailment years ago.

Reactions: Baskol1, pleasethistime and HGL91
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Have you tried lorazepam? It saved my life when i had tinnitus. I recently wrote to someone else here about my experiences with that horrible ailment years ago.
Is this drug OTC?
i'm sorry, that sounds terrible. i dont even know what to say. tinnitus seems awful, but combining that with insomnia and depression is just too much weight to shoulder and carry for someone.

hope you find peace.
And I have

MDD
BPD and
IBS

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1, pleasethistime, CURSED again and 1 other person
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I know what is insomnia only. I wish you can find peace my friend.

Reactions: Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
The neighbours would be enough to want to ctb for me. Wish you relief from pain. Hugs

Reactions: Baskol1
CURSED again

CURSED again

please help
Aug 15, 2019
After going through a tortuous 18 hour day filled with psychotic depression, maddening anxiety and soul wrecking emotional trauma coupled with other physical issues, when it's finally time to sleep, I find myself aboard the flight of tinnitus with its 200 decibel drilling noise right across my ear plane. Now, couple it up with insomnia and neighbor upstairs who won't stop thudding the floor late into the night.

You give me one reason to stay alive.
You are not alone - reading through your post i thought i was reading about me (only without the neighbors part) - i get only about 3 hours sleep at night and i have the hyperacusis weirdnesss along with the tinnitus. Other physical ailments etc. Your not alone life can be hell which is why i wish i had N. I use a white noise machine on either side of bed - helps a little. Hope things get better. hug

Reactions: Baskol1 and oxymoron
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Just got fired. My job was the only thing left in my life. Guess it makes it easier for me now.

• Hugs
Reactions: CURSED again, woxihuanni and Baskol1