yellowhue

yellowhue

Dancing along the razor's edge...
Nov 1, 2021
Fuck this world, and fuck existence itself. I'VE DONE FUCKING NOTHING TO DESERVE A LIFELONG HISTORY OF TRAUMA THAT LITERALLY NEVER ENDS. I try my fucking hardest over and over to pull through only to get pushed down and kicked as I struggle to get back up. Seriously what the fuck, did I hit the shit jackpot or something!? I did literally nothing! Neither did my fucking family! And I can't even talk to them about what I go through on a daily basis so if I CTB I must be okay with passing on that same pain.

FUCK EVERYTHING

I hope karma and reincarnation are real, so that once I die and the person abusing me dies WE WILL BE BOTH BE ON THE OTHER SIDE AND SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LIVE AS THE OTHER. He will pay and I will finally reap the rewards of my efforts to function and love my fellow man. Maybe. I don't fucking know!

But I can only hope. Sigh…….

/end crazy rant

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divine4u2b, Under The Graveyard, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 13 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
You have to remember there are others, of course we are all stuck with the possibility that we are in truman show but at base Weare taught to feel so, so alone. Which is where the monsters draw our pain the easiest.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is very cruel and unfair. Many of us are disadvantaged right from the start through no fault of our own. A lot of us seem to be brought into this world just to suffer. That is why I see it as better to never exist in the first place. Life is just meaningless suffering. Some people can be very awful. More than anything I wish I was never born.

• Love
Reactions: divine4u2b, Journeytoletgo, LoneMisery and 1 other person