L

ljknljnlkjn

Oct 1, 2023
I keep going back and forth between taking a step towards planning my CTB and then backing off.

I'm thinking of the consequences of an SN order being discovered if I change my mind about CTB.

I'm nervous about the consequences of my CTB to everyone around me. I'd be hurting so many people, but I'm hurting myself and I just don't know what to do. Fucking hell.. this is so painful guys this is so painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, ipmanwc0 and tiredone
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I hear you. I got cbt material at home, researched methods and all that. On some situations I feel like - tonight is the night and I'll take the step and ctb. But at other moments all the possible consequences come to mind. It really really horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: lefi and ljknljnlkjn
L

ljknljnlkjn

Oct 1, 2023
I'm so angry at this world and at myself as well. Thinking of the pain I'm going to cause my mom when she gets news, it's so cruel. It's such a cruel world. I can't believe I'd be contributing to its cruelness but the price of not doing so is too high for me.

Reactions: DT2007
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be dreadful feeling trapped in that situation, existence truly is just an endless cycle of suffering which is why I wish people wouldn't bring life here in the first place. But anyway I wish you the best.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This is realistically the most difficult action you will ever take. It is hard. Do not think less of yourself because you cannot do it on demand.

Reactions: DT2007