spooky0-0

spooky0-0

Sep 12, 2023
I am trans ftm and I get treated so differently. I get called a fag and an it. people treat me like I'm not even human like I'm so different. why live in a world where I can't even be myself. I'm a really nice person and it's not like I get offended easily it just hurts my feelings and makes me want to kill myself more. I can't medically transition yet so I understand when people call me a girl still. I just want to be normal but people see my scars, piercings, and tattoos and they assume that I'm a terrible person. I'm actually a very nice person. I hate going out in public because people are always judging me. I can't even go to the bathroom because I'm too masculine for the girls and too feminine for the boys. I wish everyone would just mind their own business and let me be me. I'm going to break and just kill myself because I can't take society anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Equal-in-Death, Sannti, pole and 7 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I understand this to a T as a trans guy myself. It hurts to see others suffering the same thing. You're already more of a man than society thinks of you as because those humans are fucking stupid.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Minsu and spooky0-0
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I feel for you and sending you as much support as possible.. and I agree, there are a lot of idiots out there. Just ignore them 🤗

Reactions: Seered Doom and spooky0-0
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I am trans ftm and I get treated so differently. I get called a fag and an it. people treat me like I'm not even human like I'm so different. why live in a world where I can't even be myself. I'm a really nice person and it's not like I get offended easily it just hurts my feelings and makes me want to kill myself more. I can't medically transition yet so I understand when people call me a girl still. I just want to be normal but people see my scars, piercings, and tattoos and they assume that I'm a terrible person. I'm actually a very nice person. I hate going out in public because people are always judging me. I can't even go to the bathroom because I'm too masculine for the girls and too feminine for the boys. I wish everyone would just mind their own business and let me be me. I'm going to break and just kill myself because I can't take society anymore.
I'm a neurodivergent cis girl, but I get you. Humans suck. They're literally the worst species on earth. They're so cruel for no reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and spooky0-0
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I get you as someone with a physical disability.

• Love
Reactions: spooky0-0 and Seered Doom
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very horrible how many humans are so unnecessarily cruel and just create more suffering, I see humans as being the worst species.

Reactions: sensenmann and Rogue Proxy