AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
...and right when I made a post about how this was going to be my last attempt on Oct 4th (hopefully, anyways) and I felt like I should "shit on the pot or get out" I literally started having nausea with rapid heartbeat and i was shitting out blood and while I could technically kill myself this way it's seriously not as pleasant as say partial hanging where if you do it right you can pass out in a few seconds, so i may have to drag myself to the ER and depending on what it could be my date has to be moved :))))) cause i'm not going to pull anything while hospital staff are around and mentioning suicide is just going to land me in the nuthouse again. So guess I'm fucked.

Reactions: lv-gras
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Yeah that doesn't sound pleasant regardless of whether it's from CTB-ing or not. Get yourself checked out mate

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Yeah that doesn't sound pleasant regardless of whether it's from CTB-ing or not. Get yourself checked out mate
I am. My right arm is tingling and and breathing is harder and slightly lightheaded. Even if I wanted to CTB it's not my preferred method so I'm going in soon.