J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
In last few months I must have read over hundreds of news article of people hanging themselves, it seems so easy when you read it but so difficult when it's your turn to kick the chair

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
SI is a pain in the ass. If it wasn't there then we all would have perished in droves. Search on here for hanging and see what others recommend and have tried. Hanging seems easy but it can be a pain in the ass depending on how you do it. I have been thinking of this method except for I don't have rafters or a place to jump from. I would hate to screw it up and become a vegetable.

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Three days ago I came close drank alcohol gluped some sleeping pills I was feeling dizzy but still couldn't push the chair away

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would be frustrated. It does make hanging sound so much easier than it actually is when you hear of all these people succeeding with it. I envy those who are gone and their courage. I personally fear this method a lot as I would be scared of something going wrong if I tried to attempt it. I read about someone who ended up with brain damage from hanging and that is absolutely terrifying. I think that if hanging was straightforward there wouldn't be endless threads about it on here. We have already suffered enough in life so it really shouldn't be this hard to die. If only there was an option to just never wake again.