J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Oh god I want to die right now but don't have courage to hang myself I'm so fucking stuck here agghhh

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Are you from India ? Your name seems Indian

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would be so frustrated. I am trapped in this world because of limited access to methods and more than anything I wish that it is easier to leave. I have never attempted hanging as I fear it going wrong in some way and it sounds like a difficult method because of the SI.
We all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing, suicide should not be this difficult. I'm sorry that you are in this unbearable situation. I know that it is awful desperately wanting to leave this world, yet feeling like you are unable to. I hope that you find relief from suffering.

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
I understand why you would be so frustrated. I am trapped in this world because of limited access to methods and more than anything I wish that it is easier to leave. I have never attempted hanging as I fear it going wrong in some way and it sounds like a difficult method because of the SI.
We all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing, suicide should not be this difficult. I'm sorry that you are in this unbearable situation. I know that it is awful desperately wanting to leave this world, yet feeling like you are unable to. I hope that you find relief from suffering.
It is amazing how can 13 years old hangs themselves without thinking much