English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I'm taking Lamatical, Quetiapine and Zoplicone! been on these for about 9 month's, and I'm still having my meds slowly increased every month, as I'm not quite as stable as my psych Dr wants! but the biggest struggle is getting my suicide ideation under control, which my Dr has said is extreme! My worry is, what he's going to do if I can't get my thoughts under control. It's not like I want to have them, they plague me on a daily basis and it's driving me insane!
If only we had a on/off switch to mental health, I'm pretty sure life would be much easier.
I'm just frustrated with the whole shit show

Reactions: Suicideroomwannadie, Redt2go, ShadowOfTheDay and 2 others
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I'm taking Lamatical, Quetiapine and Zoplicone! been on these for about 9 month's, and I'm still having my meds slowly increased every month, as I'm not quite as stable as my psych Dr wants! but the biggest struggle is getting my suicide ideation under control, which my Dr has said is extreme! My worry is, what he's going to do if I can't get my thoughts under control. It's not like I want to have them, they plague me on a daily basis and it's driving me insane!
If only we had a on/off switch to mental health, I'm pretty sure life would be much easier.
I'm just frustrated with the whole shit show
I know the feeling i struggle everyday with the tug and pull of my sociopathy and depression and it becomes overwhelming most days. I truly hope you find the right cocktail(meds) that can help you ease your mental strain, as i never could.

Reactions: Redt2go and English_Rose
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I know the feeling i struggle everyday with the tug and pull of my sociopathy and depression and it becomes overwhelming most days. I truly hope you find the right cocktail(meds) that can help you ease your mental strain, as i never could.
I feel like I'm heading into the same not as yourself of never finding the relief with meds! having Bipolar Disorder doesn't help! you're right, it's overwhelmingly distressing most days...Sorry you also aren't able to find relief with meds either..

Reactions: Redt2go
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I feel like I'm heading into the same not as yourself of never finding the relief with meds! having Bipolar Disorder doesn't help! you're right, it's overwhelmingly distressing most days...Sorry you also aren't able to find relief with meds either..
I completely gave up with the big pharma scam that is medication, thats why i bearly even take Tylenol these days. I know my condition doesnt have a cure so im just coming to terms with the fact that i have to CTB

Reactions: English_Rose
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I completely gave up with the big pharma scam that is medication, thats why i bearly even take Tylenol these days. I know my condition doesnt have a cure so im just coming to terms with the fact that i have to CTB
I think you know what's right for you, life is hard and if you feel you can't live anymore, then that is a choice that should be respected. But whatever you decide, I hope you find peace! as living on this world, peace seems non existent.

Reactions: Redt2go and Its911