LaLune

LaLune

Apr 1, 2020
Hi.
I've never posted before, so no one will really know me. I don't expect anyone to even respond, but I like the thought of seemingly talking to someone.
I think it's finally starting to hit me how the world right now is affecting me. Quarantine is ruining my mental state, and the weather here is nothing but subpar. I miss the warm sun on my back. I miss feeling free. I feel like all I can do now is cry or die.
I feel so lonely. I feel like everyone I talk to is just a sad, tired zombie like I am. I don't want to do anything. I have no motivation. I feel like my year is ruined, these years are ones I'll never get back and that haunts me. My last time stepping foot in my high school was March 13. This was my last year there and it's all being stripped away from me. I feel empty. I don't know.
Welcome to my ventings. Feel free to tell me about yours, it'll be nice to know I'm not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, Final Escape, mediocre and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Hi.
I've never posted before, so no one will really know me. I don't expect anyone to even respond, but I like the thought of seemingly talking to someone.
I think it's finally starting to hit me how the world right now is affecting me. Quarantine is ruining my mental state, and the weather here is nothing but subpar. I miss the warm sun on my back. I miss feeling free. I feel like all I can do now is cry or die.
I feel so lonely. I feel like everyone I talk to is just a sad, tired zombie like I am. I don't want to do anything. I have no motivation. I feel like my year is ruined, these years are ones I'll never get back and that haunts me. My last time stepping foot in my high school was March 13. This was my last year there and it's all being stripped away from me. I feel empty. I don't know.
Welcome to my ventings. Feel free to tell me about yours, it'll be nice to know I'm not alone.
You don't have to know anyone here. We're all here for you! You're never alone as long as we're here. An I'd rather you cry than die, as sad as it is.

Just reach out to someone here. Again, we're here to hear and support you!

LaLune

LaLune

Apr 1, 2020
You don't have to know anyone here. We're all here for you! You're never alone as long as we're here. An I'd rather you cry than die, as sad as it is.

Just reach out to someone here. Again, we're here to hear and support you!
Thanks. I hope I can get to know some people, though. Maybe that's motivation to post more? :)

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with this quarantine. just know that you are not alone, this forum is great and and the people here are the most empathetic and kind human beings i've ever met. almost anyone can find a place here!

• Love
Reactions: LaLune