K

KoalaPrint

Jun 2, 2023
im finding it so hard to find any sn anywhere and even when i can i cant buy because the suppliers dont sell to private individuals its honestly easier to buy some fentanyl ,which im giving some heavy thought on considering it as my only option . ive even tried praying to a higher power to just fucking erase me from existing ,to just make me cease to exist but im still here. i just wish this was easier .i hate it here ,i hate how hard it is to end my life the way i want to .this feels so inhumane.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart and Docc
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Same here. I can't find SN anywhere. That's why I'll have to go by drowning.

Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
im finding it so hard to find any sn anywhere and even when i can i cant buy because the suppliers dont sell to private individuals its honestly easier to buy some fentanyl ,which im giving some heavy thought on considering it as my only option . ive even tried praying to a higher power to just fucking erase me from existing ,to just make me cease to exist but im still here. i just wish this was easier .i hate it here ,i hate how hard it is to end my life the way i want to .this feels so inhumane.
Same here. I can't find SN anywhere. That's why I'll have to go by drowning.
Where are you from?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly view it as being inhumane how it's so difficult to finally cease existing, it's disgusting to restrict reliable suicide method options, leaving people with no choice to suffer so much in trying to leave this world. I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for as I get that it's so torturous feeling trapped here when you just wish to escape from everything.

P

painfullife123

May 12, 2023
So easily avaliable in Malaysia. Can buy from a shopping app.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I certainly view it as being inhumane how it's so difficult to finally cease existing, it's disgusting to restrict reliable suicide method options, leaving people with no choice to suffer so much in trying to leave this world. I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for as I get that it's so torturous feeling trapped here when you just wish to escape from everything.
Lol are you trying to hit a target on your post count? You don't seem to miss a single thread without the same drone replies.

On a more helpful note, I just ordered SN via the clear web and will be happy to share the resource as long as it actually does arrive here without being stopped by customs.

• Love
Reactions: neveragreedtothis, innominesatanas44, ge0rge and 1 other person
C

Coin

Apr 6, 2023
On a more helpful note, I just ordered SN via the clear web and will be happy to share the resource as long as it actually does arrive here without being stopped by customs.
Do you mind sharing which country you're in? It's widely known that SN is unrestricted in most of Asia but the west is not so fortunate. I know for people in America, United Kingdom, Canada, and Germany, it feels impossible to obtain.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Do you mind sharing which country you're in? It's widely known that SN is unrestricted in most of Asia but the west is not so fortunate. I know for people in America, United Kingdom, Canada, and Germany, it feels impossible to obtain.
The UK.

• Wow
Reactions: terminalending and Coin
DarkRose

DarkRose

dark rose
Nov 25, 2022
Lol are you trying to hit a target on your post count? You don't seem to miss a single thread without the same drone replies.

would you mind to dm the source?

Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
Would appreciate a PM/DM if you're so inclined. I just realized my stupidity thinking it was available on Amazon... what's available on Amazon is Nitrate, no Nitrite (which seems to be restricted to less than 10% purity or less).