• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

I Want Everything to Stop
Oct 9, 2020
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: rvsw, Deleted member 22624, puppy9 and 8 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for sharing this. I'll check it out later.

Reactions: Gnip, Wraith, SmellyRat and 1 other person
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Oooooh I can't wait to listen! Tysm for this

• Hugs
Reactions: Gnip, Cursed4ever and Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've listened to the podcasts about SN. It's interesting. My ears are not tuned to the accents so I have to concentrate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Matthias_k, Gnip, Studio84 and 1 other person
S

seeya2020

Nov 9, 2020
Yeah the accounts that were given don't mention about using the heart drug. And they all worked wel

Reactions: Cursed4ever
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Ooo, I loved those! Thank you for linking them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever and Huntfish34
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
Yeah the accounts that were given don't mention about using the heart drug. And they all worked wel
You mean propranolol.
Sure, SN kills you either way but with propranolol you are gonna be unconscious much earlier.

Reactions: SmellyRat and Cursed4ever
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
PN said that some old woman fasted for 8 hours while sleep woke up took her anti-vomiting pills then wait 1 hour and then ctb'ed with SN.

I suppose if you are sleep then it counts as fasting.

Reactions: ecmnesia and Cursed4ever
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
That's what I was thinking. Do it right after waking. You don't even have to suffer through hunger or thirst.

Reactions: ecmnesia, Meditation guide, Cursed4ever and 1 other person
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
It's bad that he doesn't mention the feeling of suffocation. Close approximation to N? BS. He needs to stop dipping into his supply

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio84
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It's bad that he doesn't mention the feeling of suffocation.
Why do you think there is a feeling of suffocation? I've heard of feelings of nausea.

Reactions: Cursed4ever
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Why do you think there is a feeling of suffocation? I've heard of feelings of nausea.
Because of firstly the many reports here from people who say their experience was between bad and awful. Then there's external sources which mention expected "difficulty breathing" such as the recent post mortem document that was posted. PPH is recommending an obviously bad way to die, clearly having done pitifully little research or in denial or both. The PPH even admits that their information on peacefulness is sketchy but they only say it once, and everywhere else pretend everything's peachy

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Because of firstly the many reports here from people who say their experience was between bad and awful. Then there's external sources which mention expected "difficulty breathing" such as the recent post mortem document that was posted. PPH is recommending an obviously bad way to die, clearly having done pitifully little research or in denial or both. The PPH even admits that their information on peacefulness is sketchy but they only say it once, and everywhere else pretend everything's peachy
Have you seen specifically the word suffocation used by someone who took SN? Which post mortem document mentioned difficulty breathing?