Tomoe

Tomoe

Feb 12, 2019
How would you guys go about getting into a friends with benefits relationship when you don't really have a friend circle or a friend circle that would disapprove of the idea? Most of the people I interact with at school and work are pretty much just acquaintances, just 'hi, how are you' smile kinda convos while passing in the halls. I was gonna post this on /r/nostupidquestions but I'll give it a go here first lol

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
There's no such thing as friends with benefits for women. We end up attaching emotionally during sex while men typically do not if it's casual sex. They will keep screwing u and using u for free sex until u stop letting them though lol! Not to mention if u get pregnant unless u have an iud maybe might be a bit more reliable than all the other ones. Many hormone birth controls fail so don't assume that u can just have friends with benefits no consequences. Condoms work but u still have to be super careful or u better be able to afford plan B each time a condom fails.

We didn't have plan B wen I was young I wish they had I could have avoided abortions. Sex is much more impactful on women so the more sex partners a woman has the harder it becomes to have a stable relationship with a man down the road. Our pair bonding ability is destroyed through too many sex partners. But this doesn't happen to men, they can screw around a lot more and they can one day settle down without as much consequence. I'm assuming you are female but if not than ignore this lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: azucaramargo
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
There's no such thing as friends with benefits for women. We end up attaching emotionally during sex while men typically do not if it's casual sex. They will keep screwing u and using u for free sex until u stop letting them though lol! Not to mention if u get pregnant unless u have an iud maybe might be a bit more reliable than all the other ones. Many hormone birth controls fail so don't assume that u can just have friends with benefits no consequences. Condoms work but u still have to be super careful or u better be able to afford plan B each time a condom fails.

We didn't have plan B wen I was young I wish they had I could have avoided abortions. Sex is much more impactful on women so the more sex partners a woman has the harder it becomes to have a stable relationship with a man down the road. Our pair bonding ability is destroyed through too many sex partners. But this doesn't happen to men, they can screw around a lot more and they can one day settle down without as much consequence.

That was very insightful.. Thank you for sharing this.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
That was very insightful.. Thank you for sharing this.
Thanks, I wish I had known this stuff. I caused myself lots of pain because I thought men and women were not that different psychologically. I mean I assumed we were mostly the same besides that women can get pregnant and the obvious differences like men can do more physical type stuff. It's really cruel to tell women we can behave like men without consequences.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
We end up attaching emotionally during sex while men typically do not if it's casual sex. They will keep screwing u and using u for free sex until u stop letting them though lol

Thanks for tarring us all with the same brush :wink:

Reactions: noaccount, Meretlein, Empty Smile and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Thanks for tarring us all with the same brush :wink:
Ok I don't mean that men don't attach at all or that they are all out to use women for sex. But often the very attractive guys tend to do that because they can. Those are the ones young women are typically attracted to at least initially if they don't know any better. Women are the gatekeepers of sex and procreation so we need to be way more selective about what guy to have sex with but men are the gatekeepers of commitment so it really is more beneficial for a woman to try to get a man to commit before sex ideally so that in the event of a pregnancy you have a willing and able father for the kid. This is why marriage used to be important but after feminism well now that's all been turned upside down.

Last edited:
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
No worries, I was joking, I knew what you meant :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
How would you guys go about getting into a friends with benefits relationship when you don't really have a friend circle or a friend circle that would disapprove of the idea? Most of the people I interact with at school and work are pretty much just acquaintances, just 'hi, how are you' smile kinda convos while passing in the halls. I was gonna post this on /r/nostupidquestions but I'll give it a go here first lol
Sounds like a bad idea. Chances are if you were in a relationship like that long enough you would eventually tell whoever your fornicating with that you plan on killing yourself and then that person might make some phone calls and you might end up in a psych ward.

Reactions: azucaramargo and Final Escape
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
There's no such thing as friends with benefits for women. We end up attaching emotionally during sex while men typically do not

This is such a sweeping statement and so untrue :pfff: It completely depends on the person, not all women are soppy cling ons.

• Love
Reactions: noaccount, Meretlein and SinisterKid
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019

We didn't have plan B wen I was young I wish they had I could have avoided abortions. Sex is much more impactful on women so the more sex partners a woman has the harder it becomes to have a stable relationship with a man down the road. Our pair bonding ability is destroyed through too many sex partners. But this doesn't happen to men, they can screw around a lot more and they can one day settle down without as much consequence. I'm assuming you are female but if not than ignore this lol!

Yeah, I've always cared about stuff like that but not anymore. I've deprived myself for too long and I'm only seeking casual now.

Just let the world burn.

• Aww..
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
This is such a sweeping statement and so untrue :pfff: It completely depends on the person, not all women are soppy cling ons.
. Who said anything about clingy? This doesn't mean women can't attempt to suppress their feelings but that does come at a cost. Anytime I've ever had a friends w benefits or casual type sexual relationship and I liked the guy I almost always ended up getting hurt when it was ending and had been going on for a little while. This is coming from someone who has had hundreds of partners as I'm a prostitute. Many men assume if u are promiscuous and easy that u are somehow aren't like other women who are not promiscuous at all. Like somehow the wiring of the slutty girl is different but it's not. The promiscuity stems from factors like father abscense, childhood trauma, a neglected home environment, it's an effort to self medicate.