Admont

Admont

Bleeding
Mar 25, 2020
I don't know if this kind of posts are allowed here or not but I'm looking for friends from Egypt who have suicidal thoughts like me and maybe hate themselves like me.

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
I'm sorry, I live in US. I hope you will make new friends, it's important.

Reactions: Admont
Z

zoyam

Aug 15, 2020
I don't know if this kind of posts are allowed here or not but I'm looking for friends from Egypt who have suicidal thoughts like me and maybe hate themselves like me.
I am from Egypt

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I am sorry that you hate yourself. No one deserves to be in that position.

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Well, I'm not from Egypt but there are a lot of nationalities represented on this forum, so hopefully you find what you are looking for.

I definitely hate myself. I hate how I look (I have to use a stock photo on zoom because if I use the camera I can't focus on the conversation because all I do is fixate on how ugly I am). I hate how my voice sounds. I hate the words I use, the things I have done, and the things I think. I wish I could just be someone else.

7ighway

7ighway

in the lost & found
Aug 27, 2020
Hey i'm not from egypt but i'm arab so i'm here if you wanna chat

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I respect everyone's CTB decisions. I consider it a human right to decide that for yourself. I do hate that so many of us are plagued with self loathing. I would never eliminate a person's right to chose what to do with their body but I'd give anything to stop this suffering. I hope you make friends you want and feel better.