• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm not making friends anymore because for my whole life all they've ever done is leave and hurt me time and time again

I'm a vulnerable person and time and time again people abuse and take advantage of me over and over and pver

People say you get used to it but each time the scar's just get bigger and bigger and bigger…I've never been able to heal since the age of 13

"People come and go" what you mean every week seemingly what's the point of even making friends when they always leave everytime…it's futile

• Hugs
Reactions: Mirved46, thebelljarrr, Ouiouirikiki and 7 others
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
You cant hurt people and expect them to stay, friendship is about both parties putting in the effort to care for each other.
Even when people have issues and struggle with mental health that's never an excuse to hurt others. Its hard and can be lonely but the only way to keep healthy relationships is by focusing on bettering yourself and understanding how your actions may effect people. I wish you the best Ami, i hope you cherish the people who care about you, because they are there.

• Love
Reactions: Unicr0n and soulkitty
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
You cant hurt people and expect them to stay, friendship is about both parties putting in the effort to care for each other.
Even when people have issues and struggle with mental health that's never an excuse to hurt others. Its hard and can be lonely but the only way to keep healthy relationships is by focusing on bettering yourself and understanding how your actions may effect people. I wish you the best Ami, i hope you cherish the people who care about you, because they are there.
Yea well everyone leaves me if i could CTB i wont but guess what the world hates me and wants to toture me (:

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Friends do come and go. Not all good things in life are permanent. Good things are fleeting just like happiness. but don't reject people out of fear that they leave. embrace the pain of loving them, embrace the pain of letting them go. it is how it is

Actovania

Actovania

the same
Mar 30, 2023
the worst part is when friends leave they never ever say anything. sometimes ive cried out just for a response and get nothing, so i never know what i did to make them leave or why they never liked me. it's incredibly cruel

• Aww..
Reactions: goodoldnoname923 and DepressedDude