• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

daddy Phil :)

daddy Phil :)

Oct 21, 2020
So one of my friends might be suicidal and I don't know what to do about it. I already knew she had some problems and difficulties, and I asked her once about it but she didn't want to tell me. These last days she has been acting different and she is a lot more quiet than she was before. Yesterday I saw some cuts(mostly healed and old) on her wrist and I wanted to ask her about it, but I had to wait for the time she was alone and I also was scared to ask her about it. What if she gets mad at me or if she doesn't want to talk about it and I can't help her. I told her about the reason why I am suicidal, she is one of the only persons irl that knows about it and she means a lot to me.​

Should I ask her about it? What should I do? Please help me and let me know if something like this has ever happend to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: TicoDK, FuneralCry, demuic and 2 others
I

IHaveNoName

Jan 28, 2021
I would ask about it keep trying but keep it minimal and not pushy, no one has ever asked me about it and it would of made a big difference in how I feel even if I didn't show it.

Reactions: FuneralCry, demuic and daddy Phil :)
Upvote 0
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I went through something similar with a friend when I was at school. I found it most helpful just being there with her in silence so she had the space to think and speak if and when she wanted to. I think it's your physical presence more than anything that will be a comfort, giving her your time, her knowing you're there to listen if she needs you.

Also, another thing my friend ended up doing because she found it hard to talk about things was to write me letters and I wrote replies back to her. If your friend finds it hard to talk, maybe you could suggest she try to write down what's going on or draw if that's easier?

Reactions: FuneralCry, LaminarFlow, demuic and 2 others
Upvote 0
I

IHaveNoName

Jan 28, 2021
I went through something similar with a friend when I was at school. I found it most helpful just being there with her in silence so she had the space to think and speak if and when she wanted to. I think it's your physical presence more than anything that will be a comfort, giving her your time, her knowing you're there to listen if she needs you.

Also, another thing my friend ended up doing because she found it hard to talk about things was to write me letters and I wrote replies back to her. If your friend finds it hard to talk, maybe you could suggest she try to write down what's going on or draw if that's easier?
This is a great reply any way she can communicate is good, the only reason I'm posting is because I'm very drunk.

Reactions: allwasnotwell, demuic and daddy Phil :)
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think people find it hard to talk about being suicidal sometimes, they fear being judged. It's best not to bring it up in my opinion as it could push her away but just be there as support. I wish you the best

Reactions: daddy Phil :)
Upvote 0
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
To answer your question, I think you should ask yourself "What would I want her to do for me?". That's probably the answer.

For example, if I a friend knew I'm suicidal I'd just want him to respect my decision and just spend the rest of our days left together and having lots of fun so, I'd try to do that for him/her...

Reactions: daddy Phil :) and demuic
Upvote 0
D

Desi

Student
Aug 16, 2019
Above all, don't talk openly about suicide, it's useless.
If you care for her, show a steady´presence, she won't open up immediately.

Reactions: daddy Phil :)
Upvote 0