W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
It all started with 3 hours of sleep and a triggering nightmare, which I barely got over.
But that's where fun just starts. During the day my mother made 2 comments on my appearance which lowered my self-esteem even further into hating myself.
That's not even it, now I'm being shitted over by my gf for getting a soda which she never tried and trying it myself.
I've been clean from SH for around two months, but it's time to get back to cutting myself. I wish I just never woke up this morning. I wish I had the courage to end myself already.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, yyytry, justwanasleep and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
My mother has been the biggest bully and self-esteem annihilator that I've had to deal with so I can commiserate.

Do you think her intent was to hurt your feelings? Not that that really changes much.

What exactly was your girlfriend's issue?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: yyytry and Endex
vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
same dude im having such a shitty day too i tried to ctb but couldnt get the method to work

im awful at comforting people so i wont say much but i just hope you can feel better soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and W3akCr3atur3
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
No, but that doesn't make it any better.

The fact that I bought a somewhat rare soda which she never tried and drank it myself
Did you promise to give it to her or did she just assume that she should be given priority?

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Did you promise to give it to her or did she just assume that she should be given priority?
She blamed me for trying it alone rather that together with her. Although she's in the capital city right now and could easily buy it for herself. She has also done the same thing and the argue mostly went into blaming me for everything after I mentioned so

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I view it as being unlucky just to wake up and still be here, only those who die are the true fortunate ones. It really shouldn't be so difficult for us to finally be free from this hellish world and of course it's awful how other people can potentially make things worse for us and just create more suffering. I also really hate the fact that I'm still here, it certainly can be so dreadful feeling trapped here when you really just wish to be gone.

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
It all started with 3 hours of sleep and a triggering nightmare, which I barely got over.
But that's where fun just starts. During the day my mother made 2 comments on my appearance which lowered my self-esteem even further into hating myself.
That's not even it, now I'm being shitted over by my gf for getting a soda which she never tried and trying it myself.
I've been clean from SH for around two months, but it's time to get back to cutting myself. I wish I just never woke up this morning. I wish I had the courage to end myself already.
I had a triggering nightmare yesterday and it sucked having that feeling hang over my day.
It's like a dream funk.

Sorry your mom attacked your appearance.