• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

X

Ximbica

Feb 13, 2019
The time for me to kill myself is arriving and I'm freaking out. I have been planning this for more than a year and have decided that tonight is the right time.

However, as the moment gets closer, I'm feeling more and more anxious and nervous. I'm really afraid I won't me able to go thru with it, and at the same time, the knowledge that my life is unbearable makes me feel like a complete failure for wanting to chicken out of it.

How do I get in the mindset that will allow me to follow thru with the plan?

• Wow
Reactions: Prénom Surnom, Final Escape, Sick Boy and 7 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I don't think you're chickening out ❤️ it's okay to pick another day

Reactions: Efem, Final Escape, Sick Boy and 4 others
I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
You cant and shouldnt force yourself if your not ready. Theres no shame in not going through with something or with going through it. Just take a breath, try to relax, and think of what led you to where you are now. From there youll find the answer that brings you the most peace.

Reactions: Efem, Final Escape, Ximbica and 3 others
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
whats ur method?

Reactions: Redt2go and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
X

Ximbica

Feb 13, 2019
whats ur method?

The Amitriptilyn cocktail. I have everything I need, there are no longer any excuses why I should delay this.

Part of the reason I am freaking out so much is that I know if I don't do it today, tomorrow I will wake up regretting my decision to keep on living this nightmare of a life.

I Really can't deal with this shit anymore

Reactions: suffering, Redt2go and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I've been stuck in limbo for so much time.. I know how hard it is to want to go through it, but yet to feel something stopping you. It's a nightmare, hell on earth.
I hope you manage to find peace, regardless of your decision.

Reactions: Jc40, Psilo and Redt2go
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You cant and shouldnt force yourself if your not ready. Theres no shame in not going through with something or with going through it. Just take a breath, try to relax, and think of what led you to where you are now. From there youll find the answer that brings you the most peace.
So thoughtful :happy::love:

Reactions: Iceangel
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
Ximbica is dead. he sought some kind of help and what did he find? A lot of fucking people who should be dead by now instead of being here encouraging others. You are the worst kind of people in the world. Get it over with, cowardly and selfish.

I'm sorry for your loss, I can only hope that they have found peace. :halo:
Also I am not sure that saying people on this forum should be dead is very conducive to your message.

Reactions: Jc40
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I'm so sorry for your loss :( @Ximbica

Reactions: Jc40