N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

It is discussed in media all day all night. The yellow press loves to report about it. And wants to talk in a sensasionalistic way about every single detail.

It is a story that invokes a lot of emotions. And there is a real monster as in every good story.

The woman is incredibly strong. She does not want that the trial is held in private. She knows she is not the one who should be ashamed. It is her husband and the men that raped her.

It is unbelievable that 51 men raped her. I read only 2 men did not want to have sex with her when they noticed she is unconscious. I met so many women who were raped and their lives were destroyed because of it. It is pretty disgusting. Today I read an interview with a psychiatrist. It is not uncommon to have sexual preferences that go against the law but most people don't act on it.

He filmed all the rapings. He made pictures of his naked daughter and I think he wanted to play doctor with his grandchildren. The details I read were so disgusting I did not want to memorize them. There is the speculation he filmed the rapings to watch them and to increase the risk he gets caught. It was excitement. I wonder whether he might enjoys being seen as a sexual predator by the whole world.

I really wonder how they could hide it for that long time period. Moreover, I think he drugged them with lorazepam/tavor (a benzo). He gave her ten pills at once (which is really dangerous considering addiction and withdrawal symptoms). How did she not notice getting these pills in her drinks? Maybe she took a different medication and he mixed it into it. I watch crime shows and I often think wouldn't people notice there is something in their water? Some pills have a really nasty taste. I don't doubt it happened really not. I just wonder how that works in real life.

It is insane how all these 51 men kept quiet. If someone told me that story I would have thought after 7 men at most you cannot hide it anymore. It seems to unlikely consiering the circumstances and how many people were involved. For example why didn't the men who denied to rape her instantly report this asshole.

Morever, passing out for such a long time and the pain in her vagina. I do not know how long the time period actually lasted. It seems so unlikely that this actually could be disguised. At the same, who would consider your partner who you fully trust, love and never question is such a despicable and digusting scum human being.

I wonder how many people act like that. It totally sounds psychopathic.

What do you think about it?

• Aww..
Reactions: Priestess, doctordetritus and peaceandlove
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This story is depressing and I'm glad the woman is finally getting justice but it should never have happened. End of discussion.

Reactions: Ariii, doctordetritus and bed
Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
yeah, and it was 83 men... from "nearby"... stats are terrifying....

Reactions: doctordetritus
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
This woman has immense courage.
Her husband is a psychopath, and the men who raped her also deserve to be condemned.

Reactions: Decided98, doctordetritus and peaceandlove
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Hi noname I see you are still here, same. Heard about this case just today. Demonic. And these are the people that we have to live with in society.

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, Priestess, noname223 and 1 other person
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Her name is Gisèle Pélicot.

The men's and her husband's name. I couldn't give a fuck.

She is brave. They are cowards.

Reactions: Priestess and doctordetritus
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
This guy easily found 51 men in the area willing to be straight up rapists. I'm surprised, but I'm also not surprised.

Reactions: Decided98, Priestess and doctordetritus
D

doctordetritus

Jan 5, 2024

It is discussed in media all day all night. The yellow press loves to report about it. And wants to talk in a sensasionalistic way about every single detail.

It is a story that invokes a lot of emotions. And there is a real monster as in every good story.

The woman is incredibly strong. She does not want that the trial is held in private. She knows she is not the one who should be ashamed. It is her husband and the men that raped her.

It is unbelievable that 51 men raped her. I read only 2 men did not want to have sex with her when they noticed she is unconscious. I met so many women who were raped and their lives were destroyed because of it. It is pretty disgusting. Today I read an interview with a psychiatrist. It is not uncommon to have sexual preferences that go against the law but most people don't act on it.

He filmed all the rapings. He made pictures of his naked daughter and I think he wanted to play doctor with his grandchildren. The details I read were so disgusting I did not want to memorize them. There is the speculation he filmed the rapings to watch them and to increase the risk he gets caught. It was excitement. I wonder whether he might enjoys being seen as a sexual predator by the whole world.

I really wonder how they could hide it for that long time period. Moreover, I think he drugged them with lorazepam/tavor (a benzo). He gave her ten pills at once (which is really dangerous considering addiction and withdrawal symptoms). How did she not notice getting these pills in her drinks? Maybe she took a different medication and he mixed it into it. I watch crime shows and I often think wouldn't people notice there is something in their water? Some pills have a really nasty taste. I don't doubt it happened really not. I just wonder how that works in real life.

It is insane how all these 51 men kept quiet. If someone told me that story I would have thought after 7 men at most you cannot hide it anymore. It seems to unlikely consiering the circumstances and how many people were involved. For example why didn't the men who denied to rape her instantly report this asshole.

Morever, passing out for such a long time and the pain in her vagina. I do not know how long the time period actually lasted. It seems so unlikely that this actually could be disguised. At the same, who would consider your partner who you fully trust, love and never question is such a despicable and digusting scum human being.

I wonder how many people act like that. It totally sounds psychopathic.

What do you think about it?
came here to post this very thing. i read that the police counted over 90 strangers but were only able to identify around 50. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/france...t-husband-dominique-trial-daughter-testifies/ and https://www.the-independent.com/new...gged-trial-court-gisele-pelicot-b2608325.html

first, this womans soul is made of actual top of the line, grade a steel. i love how in every picture i see her in, her head is riding high. i wish i could give her some of the years i am about to throw away.

five decades with this repugnant crumb of a human being is just brain blowing.

@Jarni response "yeah, and it was 83 men... from "nearby"... stats are terrifying" response is what gets me. im terrible at math but if almost a hundred of these men are from nearby, what does that mean for the numbers internationally? how many people are like this worldwide?

Reactions: WhiteRabbit
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Hi noname I see you are still here, same. Heard about this case just today. Demonic. And these are the people that we have to live with in society.
I cannot remember your profile picture do you have a new one? I think either I die or the forum death is the only thing that can seperate us. Or maybe when I get banned but this will never happen because secretly I am the puppet master behind SaSu...damn I spilled the tea and even clicked "Post reply"...arghhhh